MLB WED 032410- Early Thoughts & Value Hunting

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Friends, I wanted to address one issue I keep hearing and that is I have nothing to add, please spring training baseball has proven to be easier than regular year.

Gamblers are betting there teams so the lines are holding and you find the NYY minor leaguers playing the Phillies OD roster at -105, it is like fishing in a barrel of fish. It just takes time at 1230 and 330 each day.

and go! This is is getting me ready for May. I am playing 25 dollar games until May1

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
How easy is it?

How easy is it?

Week 1 15-10-2 60%
Last Week 10-4-0 71%
This Week 8-2 80%:00hour

33-16-2 overall

33-14-2 single unit plays

0-1 in two unit plays
0-1 in three unit plays

65 % winners!!! :00hour only 31% losers

Back Later with some plays, I hope

barts185

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
Friends, I wanted to address one issue I keep hearing and that is I have nothing to add, please spring training baseball has proven to be easier than regular year.

Gamblers are betting there teams so the lines are holding and you find the NYY minor leaguers playing the Phillies OD roster at -105, it is like fishing in a barrel of fish. It just takes time at 1230 and 330 each day.

and go! This is is getting me ready for May. I am playing 25 dollar games until May1

I guess when I say I have nothing to add, I need to be more specific.

I don't even know what you mean when you say something like "The Phillies OD roster."

:)

This is why I appreciate it.

Also, curious as to why if it's so easy, you're not betting more? That's not a snide comment, hope it doesn't come across as one. And, I'm not going to be betting large amounts on these, it really is a curiosity thing.

I've always found that people are reluctant to bet on things when it's not the regular season. I have friends who think I'm crazy for betting on pre-season football for example (and I make normal sized wagers, same as regular season). The fact that I've had 1 losing preseason in the last 8 (and that one was actually due to me making a mistake and not following my own rules during the preseason) hasn't changed their mind.

Anyway, I'll be tailing, small, just something I was thinking about, hope it's not too much of a pain.

Thanks,
Bart

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Why

Why

Pirates and Astos are my plays. Why?

If one wins I make a profit.
Pitching favor the dogs.
Players near even can they hit.

The other games are too chalky or too weak, like the O's are resting a few, the Phils and Braves are too evenly matched.

40seven

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2009
Va Beach
Bart here ya go

Bart here ya go

I guess when I say I have nothing to add, I need to be more specific.

I don't even know what you mean when you say something like "The Phillies OD roster."

:)

This is why I appreciate it.

Also, curious as to why if it's so easy, you're not betting more? That's not a snide comment, hope it doesn't come across as one. And, I'm not going to be betting large amounts on these, it really is a curiosity thing.

I've always found that people are reluctant to bet on things when it's not the regular season. I have friends who think I'm crazy for betting on pre-season football for example (and I make normal sized wagers, same as regular season). The fact that I've had 1 losing preseason in the last 8 (and that one was actually due to me making a mistake and not following my own rules during the preseason) hasn't changed their mind.

Anyway, I'll be tailing, small, just something I was thinking about, hope it's not too much of a pain.

Thanks,
Bart

Phil's opening day roster of field players.

I will pick it up in the next few days as the teams start to pitch the starters longer.

I usually play games for 50-150 bucks so 25 is not that far off, plus it is working. Thanks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg