MLS Saturday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
Since my Gold Cup picks have sucked, I'm going back to the well of the rested vs the unrested in MLS:

Seattle +125 vs Hou

NE +105 vs KC

Going against 2 teams that are flying coast to c.s.t. to the other coast, in 5 days for back to back away games this week.

Hou played Tues in Richmond in Open Cup, then fly to Hou, then to Seattle - also missing alot of players maybe around 7 mostly starters - to Gold Cup/injuries - most of/all of the back line, Ching, etc. 2nd game for Seattle this week, but both at home and not missing many regulars - rested some on Tuesday. I'd love the under in this game as both teams give up less than a goal a game h/a and will be playing for the 2nd time this week, but with Hou's 2nd string back line playing its 2nd game of the week, it might get messy.

KC played in Seattle Tues nite, travel back to KC, then to NE for a Sat day game. NE had no mid week action. I'd guess both games go under.

flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
Adding Chicago - Columbus Over 2.5

Last 4 games against each other - all in '08 and '09 have gone over(3x 2-2, 1x 2-1). Alot of talent missing from the back lines due to Gold Cup of both teams and both are more talented upfront than at the back. Columbus has not been held scoreless on the road since August '08. W/O Chad Marshall on their back line McBride and Blanco should run wild.