MLS W/O 9/28

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
17-7-2 on the year.

Taking another shot at the Champs League:

Columbus -1

Its already dropped to -110 at my book, but they should take care of Saprissa on their home ground. Saprissa is playing pretty awful and has a terrible record in this tourney away from Costa Rica. The cold weather wont help either. Columbus rested alot of their starters this weekend for this game and they are clearly the cream of the crop in the MLS.

flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
17-8-2 after a kick in the nuts 90th minute equalizer in Columbus. Should have been 3-0 if they put away their clear chances. Seems to be a strong trend cutting across all sports of me getting :thefinger in the last minute.

Taking Colorado -125 this Saturday.

Get NE playing 2nd game in the same week, both games on the road vs team that is rested. Teams in that situation are 2-1-11 in the last 3 years. KC bucked the trend with a win on the road a few weeks ago. But, NY is god awful - one the MLS's all time worst. Add to it that the second game is in altitude, NE is missing some really key players, they looked like hell in their mid week loss at Dallas, Colorado is pushing for the playoffs, great home record (8W-4D-2L 24GF-9GA) and I like this one a lot.