MNF 9/14

LT21

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Chargers -9: Seeing what Bree's did to the Raiders in week 3 of the pre-season, has Rivers licking his chops. Look for LT to have another big game against the Raiders. Did I mention Shawne Merriman is back? LOSS

Oakland showed up to play, not happy about the score, but atleast my team pulled off the win. Chargers were very out of sync 1st half. Better step it up, got Ravens next week.

SD 31 OAK 13

Leaning towards the over.

Last edited:

ninosaturnino

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2008
monterrey, mexico
like the over and also leaning towards SD....just read this on Iluminati's thread...."Oakland is 0-7 against the spread in its last seven MNF games"...bol!

big brown

GO GATORS
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2008
Naples FL
TL welcome to the show might just take sd and the over this :toast: from IE

Start with six straight losses on MNF by a combined score of 173-41. That includes the 2006 opener against the Chargers (27-0) and the 2008 opener against the Broncos (41-14), both at the Coliseum.

Cast a wider net, and the Raiders have lost 10 straight games on national television, including the past six by a 151-33 count. That includes a 34-7 loss at San Diego that got so ugly last season, cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha asked why the networks keep putting the Raiders on the air.

LT21

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2009
TL welcome to the show might just take sd and the over this :toast: from IE

Start with six straight losses on MNF by a combined score of 173-41. That includes the 2006 opener against the Chargers (27-0) and the 2008 opener against the Broncos (41-14), both at the Coliseum.

Cast a wider net, and the Raiders have lost 10 straight games on national television, including the past six by a 151-33 count. That includes a 34-7 loss at San Diego that got so ugly last season, cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha asked why the networks keep putting the Raiders on the air.

I still haven't pulled the trigger on the total, might not play it actually. Thanks for da warm welcome. GL tonight. If you watch da Raiders and Chargers game tonight, you'll see a much improved chargers defense.

Bet on MyBookie