MNF: Broncos and Over

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Typically been a good bet historically but Peyton has faced 4 of the top 6 passing defenses in the league during his last 4 games which all went under:

SD ? 6th
BUF ? 3rd
KC ? 2nd
MIA ? 4th

Now on MNF he goes against the 14th ranked passing defense in the Bengals. He is 8-0 against Cincy with 20 TD's and 5 INT's. Bengals strength of the run game (6th in the league) plays right into the hands of Denver with their 2nd ranked D against the run while forcing the most 3 and outs in the league. That's not a good recipe going against Manning in Primetime so I think Dalton is going to have to pass and will connect with Green and Sanu on some deep routes which will help the over, but it won't be enough for the win IMO.

All week everyone talking about Manning isn't the same as he used to be. Running game is taking over. Peyton isn't accurate anymore. Defense keeping them in the game. I think the Broncos come out on top in a high scoring affair where Peyton breaks out to throw a wrench in the plans of possible opposing teams thinking they can just load the box against the Broncos this postseason.

GL with whatever you decide to play. I normally don't like going the "square" route but it's been a while since Manning went off and this seems like a "prime" chance to do so when a lot of people are doubting his abilities.

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
Typically been a good bet historically but Peyton has faced 4 of the top 6 passing defenses in the league during his last 4 games which all went under:

SD ? 6th
BUF ? 3rd
KC ? 2nd
MIA ? 4th

Now on MNF he goes against the 14th ranked passing defense in the Bengals. He is 8-0 against Cincy with 20 TD's and 5 INT's. Bengals strength of the run game (6th in the league) plays right into the hands of Denver with their 2nd ranked D against the run while forcing the most 3 and outs in the league. That's not a good recipe going against Manning in Primetime so I think Dalton is going to have to pass and will connect with Green and Sanu on some deep routes which will help the over, but it won't be enough for the win IMO.

All week everyone talking about Manning isn't the same as he used to be. Running game is taking over. Peyton isn't accurate anymore. Defense keeping them in the game. I think the Broncos come out on top in a high scoring affair where Peyton breaks out to throw a wrench in the plans of possible opposing teams thinking they can just load the box against the Broncos this postseason.

GL with whatever you decide to play. I normally don't like going the "square" route but it's been a while since Manning went off and this seems like a "prime" chance to do so when a lot of people are doubting his abilities.

Some good info in here

Thanks!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg