MNF - crazy line movement?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

misterAction

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2006
These lines are movin' all over the place. It appears to be a mass public lean on SF and the under. Doesn't suprise me, but its a massive shift. I see one book at -113 on SEA -7.5. Anyone know anything?

:shrug:

sickpick

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2007
The bay area media is saying the 49ers are going to be fired up and try to win this for Nolan as his father just passed away. Also, Branch and Alexander are officially out.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

FirstnGoal

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2004
Plus...it looks like Frank Gore will play tonight which is a huge plus for the Niners IF he's close to 100%.

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
copy & paste

copy & paste

Frank Gore is the heart and soul of the 49ers and he's FAR from 100%. If he plays, he probably can't deliver a 25-carry 150-yard game. To compound the problem, the team put two starting linemen on injured reserve this week and a backup tackle can't practice.

----------

The 49ers will play with their backs to the wall and desperate teams don't go down without a fight. Seattle knows they can eliminate San Francisco from contention with a win and the home field is a big advantage.
The Seahawks will win this game by more than a touchdown and take solid control of the division race.

==========
It may take a small miracle for the 49ers to win this one but it is a rematch game and stranger things have happened in a league that saw the world champion Colts lose all three rematch games last year in their division.

If you like the 49ers, these points are for you
1. Seattle running back, Shaun Alexander is not the same, as he's averaging 3.3 per carry. If he plays he will not be 100%.
2. Hasselbeck threw for 281 yards and two touchdowns when Seattle beat the 49ers earlier this year.
3. The Niners only average 16 points a game on the road.
4. 49er tight end Vernon Davis caught a career-high seven catches last week.
5. Alex Smith, with two touchdown passes, led the 49ers to an upset over the Seahawks last year in Seattle.

If you like the Seahawks, these points are for you
1. The 49ers haven't scored 21 points or more in a game all year
2. Seattle has only given up five touchdown passes all year.
3. Seattle has only given up 50 points at home (12.5 per game).
4. During their recent six-game losing streak, the 49ers have only scored 67 points.
5. Alex Smith has only thrown two touchdown passes in 165 attempts (one every 83 passes).

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
SEATTLE...TODAY and NIGHT

Today: Rain and wind. High near 50F. Winds SSW at 25 to 35 mph. Rainfall possibly over one inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.

Tonight: Windy early with showers becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 41F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph early.

The Jets Fan

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Living up Here a Little North of the Golden gate I Read alot of Articles onthe Niners and Raiders. You can Make a fine Living beat against both Bay Area teams.[and the Jets by the Way]
Im sad to here that Dick Nolan Died but from what I have Read Mike Nolan is not the Most beloved Person in the 49er's Locker Room. A very strict Dictator of Sorts and I don't think they will be overly Fired up to Save His Job.