MNF Dal/Buff

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Dall -10 Remember and I will say this again, if you like Buff take the ML. Since MNF has existed 86% of the Gms on MNF the spread does not come involved. The spread does come involved 1 and maybe two times a year at most....it has done so once already this year. This does not involve Sun gms or any other night/day gms. STOP teasing MNF gms and so forth....pick your winner and move on...I think Dallas blows them out....they come well prepared and look as if they are on their way to the Superbowl. If you don't agree w/my stats on MNF then do UR homework and you will see how amazing this winning % is....I have done so for many yrs and live for the MNF gm. IF you have come to bash this stat then get outta my thread. Many people have come on here year after year after year bashing me for this stat. Take it for what it is worth. I want us all to win $$. If Dallas does NOT cover the spread tomorrow then I have reached my goal of two times where the spread does come involved and I do NOT have to worry about it anymore for the rest of the year. I put out this stat to win us $$ not to say I am a great handicapper or I know better than you...noway....it is a stat that has proved worthy GL Guys and take your bookie to town

sethseth

Forum Member
Apr 19, 2005
Huntington Beach CA
i'm really curious what the stat is for heavily favored mnf games. There is something to this 86% number because even if the average point spread was just 3 points, the spread should play over 14% of the time.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg