MNF Prop Play

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Peyton Manning Under 23 completions

I got this earlier at Under 24 but still like it Under 23.

This year Indy hasn't been throwing as much as last year when Manning averaged 24 completions/game. In the first game this year, he completed 27 of 43 attempts but since then he's completed only 14/21, 21/33 and 20/25.

More importantly, the Bucs D is only allowing an average of 14 completions/game.

Plus James is back for the Colts tonite which should mean they'll run more and pass even less.

gl

- Jon

johnnyonthespot

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
Cottonwood Heights, UT
The 20/25 from last week is a bit misleading. He could have easily had another 7-10 completions but he sat the majority of the 2nd half. I still think he should come in at under 24 completions but my only concern would be if the Bucs completely shut down the Indy run game (which is a distinct possibility) and Manning is forced to dink and dunk with a lot of 3-4 yarders he could run up the completions in a hurry. Think you're on the right side, but there's enough doubt in my mind to stay away.

Teddy - That FG total looks real inviting. Both teams have solid kickers and have sputtered getting into the end zone this year.

Best of luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Bosco -- I lost my a** on PIT 2H last nite, after having a great Saturday in college football (rode Box, Chad, Bear and others to 7-2). I need a win here.

Johnny -- Manning may have sat out 4Q last Sun nite but he definitely played thru 3Q; I remember he threw a TD right before the end of the quarter. Also NO was missing five D starters and lost two more during the game.

GL to us.:)

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg