MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
having a hard time with the side/total... so, going to give these a try:

NE (o) 7 -150 1H
DEN sharpe (o) 40 yards - 120

let alone nolans write up offering opinion for a game total over, NE averaging near 10 points in the 1H over the last 3. DEN D allowing 7.75 points in 1H. i don't think road NE wants to start to slow. plus, would have to think that NE wants to set the tone of DEN having to play "catch up" with the DEN QB situation being what it is. the over is 6-1 last seven meetings. hoping for early scoring... on that note, watch for the NE 2H total as well. NE team scoring total is significantly higher in the 2H. again, a prospective "over" play.

i figure sharpe to catch 4/5 balls. and, at least, 1/2 will be that over the middle, split the zone route for 20 to 25 yards. with a few other play action passes to net 10/15+ yards as well. although a probable majority opinion, i see sharpe as being the most sure handed DEN receiver. sharpe has 31 receptions at 11.3 per.

GLTA!

Last edited:

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
i'll take it...

rolled the 1H NE (o) into a 2H NE (o) as well. thought they'd go to sharpe more with easy ed out... oh well, so the sharpe over took until 4 minutes left. still got paid ; )