mnf

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddler

Forum Member
Apr 11, 2001
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
Well since you were the only one in the world with OAK last nite, I will go along with you your majesty. Apparently you did not read my post about samuel L jackson, and I qoute..."English muther****er....DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

"Tonight Big Play" "So run with cowboy"
Just because you run behind cowboys with your zipper down doesn't make you a bad guy....just a faggot

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Juji-gatame

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2000
El Paso, Tx, USA
If you boys can't play nice, don't play at all. There is no room for garbage mouthing here. Please take it somewhere else. Jack should close this thread pretty soon.

viper99

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
houston, tx,usa
since Riddler is running with Dallas, i will change my pick which is Washington

change from Dallas to

Washington:::
thank you for quick reply Riddler

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
LMAOFOF!!!!!!
redface.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Riddler

Forum Member
Apr 11, 2001
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
Juji, just for grins brother and I AM playing nice...so relax. As for my pick tonight....your welcome vaquero viper, even though I never said I was on Dallas, so that makes me feel better knowing that you are on WASH...good luck, and after I win tonight I will call Hooked On Phonics and order you the supreme Package

Juji-gatame

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2000
El Paso, Tx, USA
I will only relax when my Dallas and over teaser hits tonight. As for the vulgarity, we don't want it here. Take it to wagertalk.
Good luck and go "Boys".

I

Investment Executive

viper you mentioned in a post last night you are here to create havoc per se and be noticed......could you elaborate on those points before i waste anymore of my time watching this thread?

thanks and good luck if your playing tonite.

IE

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jbxscash

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
charleston wv
mr.disco say's yes it's true it's monday night and that he's the best handicapper on this site!! Riddler your so fat you can't see your toe's---everyone know's can't pick your nose!! so riddler quit talking all that smack and get on your knee's and lick my crack!!

Riddler

Forum Member
Apr 11, 2001
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
well jbx, thought I liked ya but now I seem to think different. I will take the challenge any day of the week, i THINK YOU AND YOUR BUTT-BUDDY DISCO DESERVE EACH OTHER...ENOUGH SAID

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.