MNF

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Gibson7

SEMPER FI
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Oklahoma City
I couldn't pick the right side this year if I had my nuts in a mouse trap.
Several back door covers with under 2 minutes, etc etc etc.

If it seems too easy then it's not.
The red hot colts who just beat SF against the hapless chargers who lost to Oakland.
Fuck that.....

CHARGERS+1.5

ps, I hate Phillip Rivers. this play pains me

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
I Like your play!!! Remember if it looks tooooooo easy, it usually is!!!!

So this is where I have to ask ? How does INDY a road favorite playing 2500 miles from home look easy to you ?

Wouldn't the home team as a home dog look like the easy play...

Fuck Bovada is offering me +3 and the home team...

If that's not LOOKING easy I don't have a fucking clue.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
So this is where I have to ask ? How does INDY a road favorite playing 2500 miles from home look easy to you ?

GL Gibby!!

TF, I have pk from Bovada, Vegas line has SD -1 and -115 ML now. Out of selected services, 17 on SD and only 9 on Indy. Usually when 17 of 26 are on one side, fading the majority has been money thus far in the NFL!!

GL on your all's playz!!

:0074

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
GL Gibby!!

TF, I have pk from Bovada, Vegas line has SD -1 and -115 ML now. Out of selected services, 17 on SD and only 9 on Indy. Usually when 17 of 26 are on one side, fading the majority has been money thus far in the NFL!!

GL on your all's playz!!

:0074

Is the bovada pk in your account ? My service has 3 juiced. Bovada is famous for scalping certain customers based on your betting habits. I sat next to my buddy he had one line i had another.

Gibson7

SEMPER FI
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Oklahoma City

Solid point here TFresh.
I'm speaking in the way if how the two teams are performing at this point. The "hot" colts who just beat the SeaHags and Niners vs the Chargers who's D is giving up a boat load of yards and points and lost to shitty Oak.
I agree with you on the "travel" factor but I've been burned thinking like that before. I took Philly against the Chargers earlier this year b/c it was really like a 9am start for San Diego and they won the fawking game. lol
These guys are conditioned for travel.
just my opinion.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg