Mo - Mentum

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

TON

Bank on it
Forum Member
Jun 12, 2005
Chicago
SWING :sadwave:

all because a WR for TROY gets greedy, stupi shit could have fallen down for the first , but decides to run 2 yards backwards :shrug:

Now So. Miss TD , down 27-24 :scared

Of course i have Troy -5

TON

Bank on it
Forum Member
Jun 12, 2005
Chicago
Troy may lose outright, after a 10 point lead w/ 10 min left and the ball on So.Miss 40

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
Though the reciever made a stupid play,why did the coach then decide not to punt and gain at least 25 yds or more field position?Think about it,on their second series of downs smiss went for it on 4th and 12 from the Troy 40 something yd line.They wouldn't have gone for it on 4th and 12 from their own 35 yard line which is about where they'd likely have been if he'd have punted,like they did from the 42 going in.I couldn't believe the announcers didn't call THAT the turning point of the game instead of throwing the dumb kid under the bus.That was the second worst coaching decision in a weekend of headscratchers(Ballsout MadmanTom Coughlin inexplicably not kicking in ot and risking a crucial victory three or four times in the process of running the ball in was first),not punting with 8 plus minutes to go protecting a ten point lead.It was to me much worse than what that 19 or 20 year old wr did,the coach is paid to give the team the best chance to win.He was more the reason they lost the game.

pistol495

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2004
Though the reciever made a stupid play,why did the coach then decide not to punt and gain at least 25 yds or more field position?Think about it,on their second series of downs smiss went for it on 4th and 12 from the Troy 40 something yd line.They wouldn't have gone for it on 4th and 12 from their own 35 yard line which is about where they'd likely have been if he'd have punted,like they did from the 42 going in.I couldn't believe the announcers didn't call THAT the turning point of the game instead of throwing the dumb kid under the bus.That was the second worst coaching decision in a weekend of headscratchers(Ballsout MadmanTom Coughlin inexplicably not kicking in ot and risking a crucial victory three or four times in the process of running the ball in was first),not punting with 8 plus minutes to go protecting a ten point lead.It was to me much worse than what that 19 or 20 year old wr did,the coach is paid to give the team the best chance to win.He was more the reason they lost the game.

ed, why would someone try to kick into a swirling wind when has team has run the ball for 300 yards. There was no way CAR was going to stop them - sound slike you were the recipient of a bad beat - sorry.