Mon 9/16 ~ MLB Totals Systems

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
had the time today so...

traveled to golf tourney last Mon-Wed.. 45th annual (I've played in about 8 of em I think, so you know there's some oldies out there got away from the SoCal 105 degz and up into Central Calif where it was a perfect 75-77 degz.. my game didn't travel as well as it should've, but had a great time seeing the guys!

haven't played any mlb the last few days, but I did hit 1 bk on thur or fri.. fball got me this wk, and this'll be my first "settle up" in 14 weeks lol

There ARE a few plays in the systems today, I went thru and caught up on the paperwork, I like one, don't like the other but I'll prob play a lil sumpin on both.

LOTS of gms to "watch" and start the system bets manana.. we'll see. I'll post all the plays tomorrow.

Monday System plays:

HOME:
#4.. Clev OVER 7.5
(Pablo vs Boyd.. they've BOTH been pretty Lights Out their L3 starts.. I'll play small, and hopefully hit it manana)

ROAD:
#3.. RSox OVER <TUES>

Rd Re-Bet:
#2.. Doggers UNDER 7.5 (Yamamoto vs Fried.. I gotta like it for at least 1u, maybe F5 UN for another 1u..??)

*Yamamoto's arm is rested and he's firing BBs.. Fried knows his way too (a crafy lefthander lol).. 🤞🤞🤞

hope all are well ~ GL!

LoB