Monday games

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
24-17 YTD 58.5%

Dropped below 60% with the "juice" Sunday...

St. Joes -13'
E.Car -8
Miami-Ohio +16'
Siena -5'
Missouri -11 first half
Boise St +14

St Joes - The Hawks have played well this year as have the Hens. Delaware has some good players coming off the bench but St. Joes should have this put away mid-way through the second half.

E.Car - The Pirates are hot and I can't believe this line is not double digits. VTech is 4-3 on the year but they should end up in the basement of the Big East. Look for this game to be decided by half time.

Miami-Ohio - The Musketeers are coming off of a big rivalry win vs. Cinci on Saturday. I have a few friends that went to X and they would tell you that this is their biggest game all year. David West is a stud and the RedHawks are outclassed. But...Miami will try to slow the tempo down, play defense and try to keep this close. Miami is located very close to Cinci and Xavier and would like nothing better than to upset either of these teams. They won't get the upset but should keep it close.

Siena - I like the extra value in the line drop from 7' to 5' but I am not understanding why the line move. I would have played this game at the 7'. The Saints have averaged 70 points per game and the Peacocks have given up an AVERAGE of 87 (77 points is the least amount of points they have given up). Siena by double digits.

Mizz - Playing the first half line of a big fav (at home to boot) instead of the games line. The Tigers can win this one easily and should put it away early. Game line is too large for a possible back door cover.

BoiseSt - Wyoming is 0-4 ATS and the trend should continue as they are giving up too many points to the Broncos. This game should be close and should be a single digit victory either way.

GL to ALL

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
Siena is now down to -4.5:shrug:

My first thought on Xavier was letdown also coming off the UC win but Miami is coming off a hard conference win on Saturday themselves. Size wise, how are they going to have an answer to stop West?

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
V...

I noticed the 4' also...Anyone have any reason why this line is being pounded down???

I don't think that Miami can stop West unless Horace does it. Miami went on the road and lost by only 15 to Maryland. This game is in their backyard and means alot more. I know they got blown out against Purdue in the opener but I think that Miami will take as much air out of the ball as possible. Rebounding will be key. Miami needs to score 52-55 points as I don't think they will give the X-men enough time to get 70+ points.

GL to ALL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
recap

recap

Recap

WIN - St. Joes -13'
WIN - E.Car -8
WIN - Miami-Ohio +16'
WIN - Siena -5'
Loss - Missouri -11 first half
WIN - Boise St +14

5-1 on the night...Mizz waited until the second half to pull away and ended up covering the 20' game line by the hook...

YTD - 29-18 - 61.7%

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg