Monday Hoops

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
Had a good run last week...Let's keep it going here...

Cinci +8 - The Bearcats have been playing very well as of late while the Huskies have struggled their last few games. The return of Williams will eventually fix the point guard problems for this team but there may be a period of "getting his legs". Look for Cinci to play this one very close and while they may not win outright, they should be able to keep it under 2 possessions.

Ga So -5' - The Eagles score early and often at home. Look for the Cougars to turn the ball over and the home team to take advantage. The Eagles should be in the high 80s with the Cougers in the mid 70s.

Fordam +3 - The Quakers have gone on a little run as of late but the only quality win would be on the road at Hawaii. Fordam comes back home where it has won its last two. Rams win this one outright.

GL to ALL

momoney

Rock Chalk
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2004
Kansas City
Like he Bearcats...I could only get 7 and a hook..don't think it should matter ...Cinn. could win this game!!

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
Adding:

Adding:

momoney - came a little short on the Cinci...I thought they would be closer at the 2 minute mark...

Adding these plays

Pacific -8' - The Tigers were embarrassed at home by Cal-Riverside last time out. There should be no let up tonight for the Tigers. Outscoring opponents by 15 at home. The Titans are playing good basketball but I think they are in the unforturnate situation of playing a more talented team coming off a bad loss.

Gonzaga -8 - The Bulldogs got off the cover snide and snapped a 6 game losing streak against the number with a win and cover vs a very good St.Mary's team. The Broncos bring in a 3 game winning streak and have only lost one game at home. Pacific and Bucknell are their only home quality wins. Two different levels of talent here. Gonzaga could win by 20 if they wanted to, but they will probably only win in the low teens.

GL to ALL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg