Monday is a great day to spend 1/7th of your life!

Fuji

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2004
Both teams are top 10 in PK and PP however OTT has higher stats in both categories and have had to kill off more penalties than the Canes. Coach Murray wants the team to attack at the blue line to force more turnovers and in turn more scoring chances. Murray also knows a lot about Gerber whom he coached at Anaheim (and helped draft) -- in fact he has 'inside info' on a lot of those Canes. CAR's wins have come against eastern conference powerhouses such as PIT, WAS (x2) and NJ (a combined record of 7-14-4). CAR will be good, but they can't hang with the big boys yet....

OTT -1.5 (+195)

After being embarassed at home against the wings, I don't expect CBJ to lie down again. This is their 3rd in 4 and fatigue usually leads to bad penalties. CBJ is taking 18.1 PIM on average, while DET is clicking at 26.3% (3rd in the league). Denis gets the nod after being yanked last game. CLS players have been quoted as saying they're glad they get to play again so soon, they want "redemption." I expect DET to come out slow and maybe even let CBJ to take the lead, before whipping their ass.

DET/CBJ Over 6 (even)

GL to ya tonight

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
GO WHOOP ASS! I have same fear about Columbus wanting to come out hard and try to chalk the 6-0 loss to just a bad night at the office... But I agree, despite a possible quick start, I think Detroit smokes the Canes tonight.

GL Fuji!

njdboy

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2005
Bay Area
Mega, you probably got just crossed but but Ottawa is facing the canes and Det vs Blue Jackets.

Best of luck, I know what you meant :)

MegaNut

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2005
hehe duhhhhhhhhh

It's called overload! but... Canes.... Jacks... they're both going down, what's the dif?

HA HA!!!!!!!!!

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
Actually his first writeup is about Ottawa playing the Canes which they are. His 2nd writeup is about the Det playing CBS which they are..

OK I see what you meant now, my bad

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie