Elvino

NBA SEASON: 6-3 (+5.50)
NCAABB SEASON: 3-8-2 (-7.05)

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
Good luck tonite, Elvino. I like Dal and Den, but not sure about SA, since they don't do well on back to back road games, and NJ's been doing well ATS lately.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Elvino

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2000
Graceland
Guys, this is a case where, I have no idea what I typed. In private tonight, I went 2-1. Losing one with the Spurs but winning with Orlando and Denver. I had the game on my brain but some how managed to type in Dallas. I know it's in retrospect and it doesn't help now, so I will take the hit, and try to be more vigilant in my reviewing of what I posted.
I'm sure most did not follow me since my record does not indicate anything worthy of anything other than a glance to go oppo anyway, and maybe to print it for some good use in the bathroom, but I want to apologize just the same.
So, to recap, 1-2 (-2.40)

NBA SEASON: 7-5 (+3.10)
NCAABB SEASON: 3-8-2 (-7.05)

til tomorrow,
Elvino

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
Guess what? I took Dallas. But thanks to you, went for 2 units on Denver after seeing the Dallas game was a goner. So still a good nite for me. ;)

Been doing well since I started posting under your thread. Gonna keep doing it since it looks like it's keeping the ddubs-madjack syndrome under control. Good luck tomorrow. :toast: