Monday MLB Action

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slick 1

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Boston, MA
Wow it's great to have Baseball back! I wanted to play a ton of games today as I'm a bit too excited I think I ended up getting it down to 4 and even that was hard.

3* each
Phillies -130 (Hernandez/Lieber)
Washington has a lot of new faces so you can't put much into their past season numbers. Hernandez had a hard time winning on the road last season as the team was 3-14 in his last 17 road starts, and he was 1-2 against Philly last year. I really like Lieber and he should have all of his arm strength back this year in his 2nd year after major surgery. Phillies are 15-4 last 19 at home against this franchise and I like Lieber to get them off to a solid start today.

Cubs -125 (Zambrano/Vazquez)
I love Zambrano and this kid finished last season on a phenomenal run going 5-0 with a 1.26 era in his last 5 starts. Cubs are 26-15 in their last 41 games as road favorites of -125 to -150. I'm still not a Vazquez fan at all, his teams are 1-10 in his last 11 starts when the line is +125 to -125, he beats up on the patsies but struggles with good teams.

Orioles -115 (Zito/Lopez)
Lopez has thrown very well against Oakland recently only allowing 5 runs in his last 3 starts against. Oakland was 6-11 in Zito's road starts last year and this team is one I like to fade on the road and play at home. Oakland is 17-34 as road underdogs of +150 or less.

Indians +115 (Westbrook/Buehrle)
These teams are pretty even in my eyes so I like this line. Cleveland finished last year going 7-2 in Westbrook's last 9 road starts. Buehrle has been much better on the road than at home, last year he had just a 3.89 era overall but it was 5.02 at home. Doesn't Chicago laying -125 at home just look too easy?? This line is begging for White Sox money and I'll gladly sit on the other side.

Best of Luck to everyone today!

Slick 1

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Boston, MA
sweet start with 3 winners all by 4 or more runs and a 1 run dog loss. I hope there are many more days like thi$

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg