Monday MLB Action

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slick 1

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Boston, MA
71-39 for +70.94 units

3* Dodgers +130 (Garland/Nolasco)
Dodgers have played well here winning 11 of their last 16 games, and Garland has also done well against the Marlins winning his last 5 starts against. Last year Garland allowed 3,1,1 runs in his starts against them. Dodgers bats have come alive scoring 38 runs in their last 5 games.

2* Reds +113 (Arroyo/Narveson)

2* Over 10 -105 ChiSox/Yankees

2* Under 6.5 +100 A's/Angels

Best of Luck to everyone tonight:toast:

Last edited:

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
71-39 for +70.94 units

3* Dodgers +130 (Garland/Nolasco)

2* Reds +113 (Arroyo/Narveson)

2* Over 10 -105 ChiSox/Yankees

2* Under 6.5 +100 A's/Angels

Best of Luck to everyone tonight:toast:

Oh boy, we have some differing opinions today...lol

Being near LA, I read too much bias about the Dodgers to be totally objective, and I'm not a Garland fan, also Nolasco's miniscule WHIP of 1.00 is concerning. Dodgers are on a bit of a run.....I'll pass!

I really like this kid Narveson for Miilw. I can understand you're favoring Cincy as they are hitting .365 vs. lefties and getting + money, but I think they'll be "up against it" as they're hitting only .184 L 7 and Narveson is sporting a 2.19 ERA. Tough matchup for me....I'll look elsewhere....

At first glance I also liked the over in the Yankee game. For some reason, my model shows an "under" ....probably because CWS are hitting less than .200 the past 2 weeks, 1-9 L10 and and they're on a 3 gm losiing streak. I won't lay -190, so I'll probably tie the Yanks to a parlay.

With the way the puchless Angels are hitting (scoreless in the last 20+ innings) and now MLB win leader, Weaver on the mound the under looks enticing....I"ll bite!

Thanks for posting, Keep up the great work....
As always, Good Luck with your action!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tina Yothers

Actress
Forum Member
Sep 22, 2008
A House
Oh boy, we have some differing opinions today...lol

Being near LA, I read too much bias about the Dodgers to be totally objective, and I'm not a Garland fan, also Nolasco's miniscule WHIP of 1.00 is concerning. Dodgers are on a bit of a run.....I'll pass!

I really like this kid Narveson for Miilw. I can understand you're favoring Cincy as they are hitting .365 vs. lefties and getting + money, but I think they'll be "up against it" as they're hitting only .184 L 7 and Narveson is sporting a 2.19 ERA. Tough matchup for me....I'll look elsewhere....

At first glance I also liked the over in the Yankee game. For some reason, my model shows an "under" ....probably because CWS are hitting less than .200 the past 2 weeks, 1-9 L10 and and they're on a 3 gm losiing streak. I won't lay -190, so I'll probably tie the Yanks to a parlay.

With the way the puchless Angels are hitting (scoreless in the last 20+ innings) and now MLB win leader, Weaver on the mound the under looks enticing....I"ll bite!

Thanks for posting, Keep up the great work....
As always, Good Luck with your action!

If I post earlier in the day, will you come shit on all my plays? :0002