Monday MLB Action

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slick 1

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Boston, MA
tough week last week, when I played an over the bullpens were great, and when I played an Under they were awful. Some weeks you get a lot of breaks and some weeks you get none so you just have to ride it out:0074

99-77 for +39.11 units

3* Phillies -108 (Blanton/Vazquez)
Vazquez has been quite a disappointment this year with a 7.84 in 6 starts, even when he beat the Phillies on the road he had to do it with mirrors (5 innings, 3 runs, 1K and 4 walks) and a great bullpen. Blanton has a 2.57 in his last two starts and against Fla last year he allowed 1,2 runs in two starts. Phillies are 32-11 on the road recently, 24-8 after a loss, and 7-1 against Fla.

2* Mets +162 (Capuano/Chacin)
I'm going to take a shot here despite the fact that the Rocks swept them in NY earlier this year, back then Rockies were playing great ball. Colorado is hitting .196 at home against lefthanders this year, and their offense is in a huge funk scoring just 28 runs in their last 10 games.

2* Athletics +118 (Cahill/Wilson)
Cahill may be the best pitcher in the game right now, 3 earned runs in his last 28 innings pitched. Oakland is also 7-1 in Cahill's starts against the Rangers. Oakland also has the bullpen edge here tonight if this game stays close late.

Best of Luck to everyone tonight:toast: