Monday MLB

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GFan9991

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Columbus, OH
I wil try tol post my reasoning behind plays so maybe this is useful.

YTD 0-0 $+/-0

Toronto Blue Jays -1.5 run line +145 200/290
In Brandon Morrow's past 4 starts, the Blue Jays have covered the runline in each game and have a combined 21-3 run advantage in those 4 games. Niemann has pitched fairly well recently but I think it's a poor setup for the Tampa team near the end of their road trip avoiding the sweep yesterday at Baltimore and looking forward to being home in two days.

Washington Nationals ML -156 156/100
1st 5 innings Washington Nationals -157 157/100
Ive watched Detwiler pitch a couple times this year and this kid has very good movement on his pitches and seems to miss the sweet spot of bats. While Stauffer did put up decent numbers in his rehab outings, they are rehab outings and not against major league competition. Look for him to have a bad inning or two as he finds his touch.

Los Angeles Dodgers 1st 5 innings -151 151/100
I will take Kershaw at this price against anyone. It doesn't matter to me that Kemp is out. I'm just looking for 1-2 runs from that offense against Kennedy who really struggled in his last start against STL.

Parlay(2 teams) Miami Marlins ML/Colorado Rockies +1.5 RL +121 100/121

Anibal is on a tremendous roll and I think the Giant offense is BAD and facing this kid for the first time.