Monday NHL Forum Recap

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
On Monday we posted 19 wins and 21 losses in here for a team winning percent of 47.5%.

Monday Leader Board.........................

MrPD...9-2...Good calls PD
Nick D...2-0...Nice night Nick
Ice Picks...1-0...Good work
WayOutWest...1-0...Fine selection

Good luck Tuesday cappers,
S.I.I.M.U.
Tiger

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Thanks for the nice words as usual.

I just wanted to let you know that I was 10-2
smile.gif

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
MrPD, you had two wagers listed that were exactly the same thing:

Nash +100 ML
Nash Even PL

Since they are exactly the same thing, I only counted one of them in your total.

Great night and continued good success to you,
Tiger

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Actually those are two different bets I placed thru Olympic which is where I play most of my hockey hence some of the picks that look the same
smile.gif

They are my favorite book to play the pucks
smile.gif

Thanks & I wish the same continued success to you

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
What I'm saying is that anyone could simply list this:

NY(-.5,+100) WSEX
NY(-.5,+100) Island
NY(-.5,+100) Fair Deal
NY(-.5,+100) Olympic
NY(-.5,+100) Aces Gold
NY(-.5,+100) Wagerstreet
NY(-.5,+100) Premiere
NY(-.5,+100) Carib

If NY covers that line, should they be credited with an 8-0 night in the recap?

Tiger

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
In the example you gave, no they shouldn't but they should be given credit if it is two completely different bets.

The moneyline & puckline bets are two completely different things.

Any & all plays I ever list are each seperate bets, if they weren't I obviously wouldn't list them.

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
OK, I'll ask you again to explain the difference between your "Money Line" bets and "Puck Line" bets.

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
I don't know how exactly you would like me to explain this.

When I like a game alot I'll load up on it in everyway I can. Since I bet most of my pucks thru Olympic, I get many different options to bet.

I can bet the game spread which could be -.5 for example, then I could go bet the ML which could be -340 for example, & then I could go bet the PL which could be -1 for example.

These are all seperate bets hence why I usually have alot of wagers on the same game.

I just like betting that way in hockey as it has been successful for me eventhough sometimes on paper it makes absolutely no sense.

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
The 3 examples you just gave are indeed three different bets...........one at -.5, one at -1 and the other at Pick,-340.

BUT, your 2 Nashville bets last night were exactly the same.......Pick'em at even money. No difference whatsoever.

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
Please guys.. LOL You're killing me..

I must agree with Tiger here.. MPD, I understand your point of view, in your record this is 2 different bets, but what Tiger is trying to do here is to make a "group record", and therefore, Nsh PL and Nsh ML should count as 1 bet (for the group) due to the circumstances.
smile.gif

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Hey guys I just wanted to let you know I'm not getting angry or anything about this, I just consider this a friendly discussion about my weird betting style LOL
smile.gif

Feel free & grade it which ever way you feel is best & I wish all of us good luck as I hope we kill our man, our offshore man, & hey even our bookette, there are some female bookies you know
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
I just wanted to put my two "sense" worth before i go off to teach nite school...
my vacation is over...
frown.gif

Hey, i'm all for individuality and if Mr.PD wants to bet that way let him, and Tiger's correct as well (being the moderator) as long as he makes clear about what the guidelines should be (if in fact there are any that we missed...).
But I do have to admit, Mr PD your picks are somewhat avant-garde (again with the french???) in this day and age as most people would be scared to lay so much coinage on one game with three or four different angles, with two or three different organizations...?
hmmm..which brings me to my next question, can i buy some cement shoes off ya...??

smile.gif

------------------
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TONITE.
TORONTO-VIGILANTE.

Bet on MyBookie