Monday NHL

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
YTD: 21-32 (-7.95 units)

Wanted to get this one in before the line moved against me:

1) Side/Total parlay: Ottawa (+140) and over 4.5 (-120) --- parlay odds (+332)

Might add more later or sometime tomorrow afternoon.

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
texas is really f'd right now, so take caution when reading his post, haha! although i agree the value is definitely there...

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Interesting night last night. Anyways, adding two more for tonight:

2) Montreal -0.5 (+115)

3) Chicago/Montreal over 5 (-120)

GL!

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Texas just looked at your plays and looks like we are both going to win or lose tonight with pretty much the same plays.

good luck, drink a lot of fluids-

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
TexasBC6,

Are Theodore and Thibault the starters in nets tonight? If so I would actually lean to the under. Look back at Sat. game with NYR. Blackburn goes back to his home town and allows one goal. With Thibault only making one visit to Montreal I see him keeping this a low scoring game. As well, Brisbois and Juneau are out tonight. Audette is out for the rest of the season after lacerating tendons in his wrist on Sat. night. They hope to have him back in April. He is presently hospitalized. Just a few thoughts.

Gl on your plays tonight!

HORNS

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
looks like thibault and theodore, i know garon was sent down to get some work over the weekend i believe(started on 11/30 for quebec but then recalled the next day)...from chi paper, player to watch Jocelyn Thibault. The Hawks goaltender is from Montreal and played for the Canadiens from 1996 to '98. Thibault has started 25 of the Hawks' 27 games and showed signs of tiring from the heavy workload in a 4-1 loss Saturday at Toronto.

[This message has been edited by wigs (edited 12-03-2001).]

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Hmmm, didn't realize this was of special significance for Thibault. Thanks for the heads up guys, reconsidering this one. Might buy it back, not sure yet.

I guess one other point would be Montreal is really going to try and play a defensive minded hockey game with so many quality forwards out with injuries.

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Bought it back fellas. If it goes over, oh well. You can't lose what you don't put out there right?

So, took Montreal/Chicago under 5 (+105) to cancel out the other one with a small juice loss.

GL all!

Bet on MyBookie