Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Update Record in Posted plays:
Straight Wagers 18-20-2
Minus 9.5 units and digging out.
Parlays 1-7
Minus 4.5 units. Yesterdays Parlay got knocked down to a two teamer because of the bush on the bear over. Almost made a big score.

Teasers 8-3 :0008
+ 15 units :SIB

The Blowing the Inheritence Thread is now virtually back to Even. Uncle Clem Should have something to say about that shortly.

Bengals at home for a rare primetime appearnace in the Jungle should prove a tough place for the Steelers to play. The Bengals should be very jacked up tonight and the Steelers after being out toughed by the superbowl champs may still be licking their wounds and thinking they can mail it in to beat Cincy. Think they get caught looking ahead a little for their home matchup on the short week with Belichecks boys. That said I don't think the Bengals can cover wallace and ward. One should always be open Especially in the Second half. The number is 5.5 and the Bengals are a live dog. my thinking is the crowd and emotion take the Steelers out of the game in the first half and then the cream will rise to the top in the second. Bengals with Palmer and the two mouths at reciever should be in line for a backdoor cover. Out right win doubtful.
Steelers 27-24

The plays

Cincy +3 first half
2.5 units
Cincy +5.5
1.5 units

Over the 41
2 units

Teaser
B engals +11.5
Over 35
3 units

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
The Early bird gets the worm.
Local lets me bet early lines with a limit out of Daily News New york. Giant line opens at 10 and goes to 14 in one fell swoop as Cowboys have quit and are in chaos. I think they will improve and start to play spoilers. I hammered this early line for 5 units at minus 10. It would still be a small play up to 13.

Smuly the Jew is going to be pissed when he opens the News tomorrow. My early betting priveleges may get revoked.

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Christmas Comes Early

Bears struggled to beat the Bills. I watched every play twice. I found huge matchup issues for the Bears going into this game with the vikings. I know the Vikings have their issues playing with this dumbass head coach in Chidish, and I know Farve throws the ball up for grabs to much but at -1 this is a bargain.
Martz scheme is getting Cutler killed. The Vikings defense will control this game and potentially knock cutler out of there. Vikings should show new fire after they stormed back against the Cards. This team still has a huge talent edge over minny da bears and vikings are due way up still even to catch up with the projections i made preseason based on their talent. Bears are tough at home, but I made this game Minny -5 before season and think both teams will go in opposite directions from here.
Minny-1
PBR 6 unit play

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Nugent Makes one of those field goals he shanks Bengals cash. As it is we had a good night anyway as the big halftime moves and the teaser hit.

Thinking of buying back the giant bet at the 14 today with Local, as giant offensive line is in shambles..Will update later if I do

I would not lay anymore than 10 here

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Detroit Buffalo over 45. This will be a shoot out imo. Hill is not bad. They don't lose anything here. Calvin Johnson can't be stopped in this game. This will be a teaser key at 35 as well. Might be blowing the inheritence as well.

Over 45
4 units
Think it will be the first score of the day if anyone can get that prop.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
New England not in a good spot here tonight, but I'm off my game this week clearly. Brady is banged up don't think they can run or pass on this defense. Steelers at home here should be too much. Got this game with Local who uses News paper lines. ( which haven't helped today):0002 :toast:

Took Steelers -4.5
4 units

Under 45
6 units

Teaser
Pitt +5.5:00hour
Under 55kurby
Philly Over 32.5

Pabst Blue Ribbon teaser
6 units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg