MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALLLLLLLLL

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
DALLAS+7(3UNITS)As the playoff race heats up this is a must game for both teams but more so the cowboys, The cowboys win over the Bears really helped build confidence, and the beating the hags took at home last againt the bills has to have created doubts and shook confidence, between both coaches you have to go with the Tuna in a must win game plan, he could get cheerleaders to play good football
,The man knows how to work players to play over thier heads but in this case i think the talent is even on both sides and with him working that tuna magic the cowboys just could come out of this game with a SU win......Defensively, the Seahawks have problems. They are paper thin at linebacker given the injury absences of Chad Brown, Anthony Simmons, D.D. Lewis and Tracy White. The front four is weakened by injuries to DE Chike Okeafor, who might not play Monday night, and DT Rashad Moore, who has been forced into a reserve role by a shoulder injury......The Dallas Cowboys have been host to an annual Thanksgiving Day game since 1966 ? excluding 1975 and 1977. Over the years, Dallas has posted a 23-13 record in games immediately following Thanksgiving........the Cowboys are 37-27 on Monday Night Football.......In a must win game I say .....IN TUNA I TRUST!!!!.

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
No doubt....ive been taking alot of heat for taking dallas.....I look for a Possible SU DALLAS win...GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
Thank You,.....scared the hell outta me when i found myself down 10 for a few seconds :142lmao:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg