Monday Night Lights

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I wasn’t going to play the Jets game but at the last second I played the home dog with buying the hook. Sorry purple. I wasn’t confident enough to post it and influence anyone either way.

Tonight we go Herbert !

GL Jackers. Make em pay 💰💰💰

Attachments

• IMG_6690.jpeg
    IMG_6690.jpeg
    419.4 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: Purple Haze

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I wasn’t going to play the Jets game but at the last second I played the home dog with buying the hook. Sorry purple. I wasn’t confident enough to post it and influence anyone either way.

Tonight we go Herbert !

GL Jackers. Make em pay 💰💰💰
Yes!! I would like to think that I influenced the steelers with my commentaries!!

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Yes!! I would like to think that I influenced the steelers with my commentaries!!
Hahahaha. No bullshit. You said wrong team favored. I thought of my lousy jets with that lousy o line. And said. wtf am I thinking. Rocky is right. Rodgers is cooked too. He’s done. A shell of his former self. Let him beat up on pats next wknd. But that’s about it.

lol. Who knows what will happen. Let’s see what scenarios play out.

Reactions: redsfann

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Hahahaha. No bullshit. You said wrong team favored. I thought of my lousy jets with that lousy o line. And said. wtf am I thinking. Rocky is right. Rodgers is cooked too. He’s done. A shell of his former self. Let him beat up on pats next wknd. But that’s about it.

Awesome!! yes I recalled watching my money evaporate with that offensive line a couple games ago. It's a killing fields for a 40 yr old non runner. Now they gave 5 defensive backs out. They suck and the pressure is going to mount on Rodgers as it's his team now. 🛩️🛬 🔥....

Reactions: Slumdog

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005

Just saw James Conner is out , that's the heart n soul of that offense. He makes a very big difference, so you're sitting in a good spot here unless big schite goes down. Don't think it will be easy and I'm not a big Chargers fan but with Conner out they win in 72% of my AI simulations. :geek:

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012

If he is given a clean pocket I’ll still put him in the top 5. You put old man on the Fins and he’s putting up 35-50 every game.

Reactions: Slumdog

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Herbert vs Murray. Cmon. I’ll do this every time. The only qb who cries pouts and shakes his head more than Rodgers is Murray. He’s a whiny lil bitch. It’s will be high scoring. I think. Herbert gets the upper hand tho. Let’s seeeeee

I like bucs. But then I remembered jacks stat. 22-1. Lamar vs nfc. Baker could always shit the bed. Any time. So I’ll just watch.

Reactions: redsfann

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
If he is given a clean pocket I’ll still put him in the top 5. You put old man on the Fins and he’s putting up 35-50 every game.
Yea. But his arm strength is maybe. 60/70% of what it was in 2010. At his peak performance

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Just saw James Conner is out , that's the heart n soul of that offense. He makes a very big difference, so you're sitting in a good spot here unless big schite goes down. Don't think it will be easy and I'm not a big Chargers fan but with Conner out they win in 72% of my AI simulations. :geek:
No one reporting Conner being out.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Not sure about that , need to use your feet more in nfl to move in pocket and move the chains occasionally and the threat of the run. Rodgers used to be able to scamper for first downs or scamper and pass off the run. The guys' 40 he's amazing for his age but doesn't stack up against Rogers at 33-35. And that kill zone he is in will wear him down as the season drags on. But the good news is he has the Pats next week.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Y
No one reporting Conner being out.
You're right, glad you checked, dang sorry. Freaking AI below on my search, it had the 2023 in the column which i missed. I always check his status before i play on or off that team. He's playing, so this will be interesting tonight and Zona is due. Not good team but due to compete tonight, and LA Chargers, I'm not drinking the kool aide, not last year , not this year.
AI Overview
Learn more…Opens in new tab

https://static.www.nfl.com/image/upload/t_headshot_desktop/league/rtvys5j7sxjrlbpy5iim
No, James Conner is not playing tonight. The Arizona Cardinals running back is on injured reserve due to a knee injury and is expected to miss at least four games. He is expected to return for the November 12 home game against the Falcons.

• Cardinals Lose James Conner, Place Him On IR
    Oct 10, 2023 — As feared, the knee injury that knocked Conner out of Sunday's game against the Bengals will keep him out at least ano...
    1729539360496.png
    Arizona Cardinals

Generative AI is experimental.

Last edited:

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
AI BTW will be the biggest theft of American jobs since NAFTA. Its going to get ugly i believe, its designed to eliminate labor costs. And we can't farm and hunt so how will we feed the people? S Dog parlays? Yes S Dog parlays, that's the solution, will be a BMW in every driveway!!

• Haha
Reactions: tcon142 and Slumdog
Bet on MyBookie