Monday night Raw

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Hydro King

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Hey there, im new to these board's and im an NBA analyst, my record's are pretty much amazing and hard to believe if you dont know me. Im gonna start posting my "top" and "regular" play's on a daily basis, now i know the rule is that i gotta start at 0-0 and that's fine but im also gonna post my NBA season's record as well. I dont bet on point spread's ever, all my wager's are moneyline parlay's and 2 team 8 point teaser's, i lay an average juice of -250 in most of my wager's, i dont gamble, i invest. It's up to you to take advantage of the situation.

There's no lines available for my play's yet and i gotta find out some injury details on Grant Hill and Eddie Jones, i will be posting my plays this evening.

My top play record 79-13 (all moneylines)

My regular play record 37-17 (all moneylines)

FED

Forum Member
Jun 25, 2002
raleigh, NC
ill keep a lil eye on ya, to see what you are all about

welcome to MJ

i am quite the oposite of ya, i am a dog player, but good luck

FED

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hydro King

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Thanks alot guy's

Top play record 0-0-0

Regular play record 0-0-0

Top play for Jan 6th.

2 team moneyline parlay (5 unit play)

Dallas Mavs pk -1800
Golden state warriors pk -320

parlay odds -210 aprox.

Regular play for Jan 6th.

2 team 8 point tease NBA (2 unit play)

Orlando Magic -0.5
Toronto Raptors +20

teaser odds -230

Hydro King

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
The 2 team teaser is now just a 1 unit play

The 2 team parlay is a 5 unit lock

No Eddie Jones...lmfao:weed:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Omar the $$ Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 27, 2000
florida
careful

careful

Welcome Hydro, Heat are terrible without Eddie but I wouldn't say they are a lock to lose tonight. I know the Warriors are hot but if Eddie House and Caron can get 20pts a piece which is very possible then the Heat hang around in this one.

If Brian Grant is out too then your parlay should be a lock, I think Heat worth a shot on the ml though at +250-300, good value considering they scored 100 against this team a few weeks ago.

Puff Puff Give

Hydro King

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
What's up man, the Heat/Warriors game tonight is a complete mis-match. The Warriors have been playing some solid ball over thier past 8-10 game's, they lost 2 heart breakers to Portland and the Spurs, they knocked off the Hornets, Clippers, 76ers, Raptors and Rockets over the past 2 week's. The Heat still on east coast time going back to back in the bay area without Eddie. The Warriors taking off on a tough 3 game east coast trip, thier gonna want this one tonight.

I got mad confidence in my boy's...Gilbert and Damp.

I expect to se a blow out but anything's possible and that's why i got them on the moneyline...ya heard me !!

redking

Jedi Knight
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2001
New Jersey
Hey Hydro, welcome to MJs! Glad to see a NBA teaser player!

Few things...and not a bash...but if you play teasers and moneylines, IMHO records don't matter that much, you need to post +/- on units (like baseball).

Also, which book offers 2 team 8 point teasers? Just curious.

Good luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jamaica1997

Smack Smack!!!
Forum Member
Jul 29, 2001
Oklahoma City, OK
redking said:
Hey Hydro, welcome to MJs! Glad to see a NBA teaser player!

Few things...and not a bash...but if you play teasers and moneylines, IMHO records don't matter that much, you need to post +/- on units (like baseball).

Also, which book offers 2 team 8 point teasers? Just curious.

Good luck.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH BOOK ALSO??

THAT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
good job. Never dabbled with these kinds of wagers before. Will observe and see how your style works.

Hydro King

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Thanks alot boy's, im glad to be here and these board's are pretty cool, this place get's alot of traffic.

I make all my plays at the sports book "5 dimes" they will pretty much let you bet on anything possible. I worked out a deal with Joe the manager to give 2 team 8 point teaser's in the NBA laying a juice of -230 for ties lose and -250 for ties push, this is not a wager they have on the board's, you have to ask for it.

My top play is was a 5 unit play laying -210 so if i would have lost, i would be down 11 units. I dont know if my teaser win yet cause i taped the Magic game and the Wizards game cause im a huge Jordan mark.

:weed: Time to blaze up and watch T-MAC and Jordan.:weed:

Korn

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
Delta, BC
Finally... someone else that does the same as I do.... I would be up pretty good so far this season if I just stuck to my ML parlays.... the thing that has killed me this year is the ML dogs.... but I like to take the huge favs on the ML and parlay them together...

Example... take Dallas at -1800.... then roll everything over the next day onto another big fav.... and set a goal... example.. start with 5.0 units...and once I reach a profit of 3.0 units I start again from scratch etc....

The way I see it is with all the late fouling and FT's etc etc its harder to beat the spread.... but much easier just picking the winner...

and those 8pt teasers are interesting..... would like to try that sometime..

GL