Monday Night Special

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
I was at the chiefs game watching them making me some money so i didnt get to post all my plays. But i hit my special with the chiefs-7 for 100* lets continue to make money. It will be a shootout, i think everyone expects a low scoring game but something tells me its going over, since the points jumped up 2 points from 47-49.

100* OVER 49 GB/PHI

50* Philly-3 First quater

Last edited:

acer69

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2001
Mizzou. USA
Most people think its going over, thus the 71% clip on the over. That is the reason it has moved 2pts. Public loves to bet the overs on MNF.

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
i agree, everyone likes to bet the over on mnf, i dont think itll go 3 weeks where the public does not hit the over and under. i think itll go over and vegas will collect from the side bets. to me if they wanted to trap people on betting the over then they would lower the points not make it higher, but good luck anyways.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Adding

20* 7 Pt Teaser
Green Bay Packers/Philadelphia Eagles over 42 for Game
Philadelphia Eagles -5 for Game

10* Parlay

Green Bay Packers/Philadelphia Eagles over 24? -110 for 1st Half
Philadelphia Eagles -7 -125 for 1st Half

20*
Green Bay Packers/Philadelphia Eagles over 10 -110 for 1st Quarter

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
I was at the chiefs game watching them making me some money so i didnt get to post all my plays. But i hit my special with the chiefs-7 for 100* lets continue to make money. It will be a shootout, i think everyone expects a low scoring game but something tells me its going over, since the points jumped up 2 points from 47-49.

100* OVER 49 GB/PHI

50* Philly-3 First quater

You and everyone else expects a shootout, so where do you get , "everyone expects a low scoring game. " All I have heard today is shoot out, shoot out , shoot out. The great Brandon Lang gave out the over as his free play tonight.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
i agree, everyone likes to bet the over on mnf, i dont think itll go 3 weeks where the public does not hit the over and under. i think itll go over and vegas will collect from the side bets. to me if they wanted to trap people on betting the over then they would lower the points not make it higher, but good luck anyways.

If Vegas is going to collect on the side bets that would mean GB is going to cover but you tease Philly ? I'm not the smartest guy around but nothing you said makes sense. I'm confused.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
i dont like brandon lang he is a big jinx. numbers show that alot of people are on the over yes. but without green and westbrook, i expect these to teams to keep it in the air, and we all know when they keep throwing there is bound to be turnovers. the reason why i teased phi is because i do think gb might get the cover thats why i teased phi -5, i think itll be within a td game. if you look the past 3 monday night has been nothing but underdogs and under. this one might just go the publics way. i would tease gb but that team is very unpredictable we dont know which farve will show up, so good luck on your plays this is what im playing if you dont like it then fade it.

Bet on MyBookie