Monday Night Teaser = Lock

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBookie88

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
Nice!!

Cmon its 6:30, 2 and a half hours, then the train is leaving....lets see whos coming along for the ride..............

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBookie88

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
Yea lucky i would fade that..

I see at half : NE 21-6

Total: 31-16

Do what you want though brother

And whatever u do BOL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tupac

Forum Member
May 1, 2003
Jungle
I like it. I usually play teasers on Monday night. Already have N.E. -10, and I added a 7point teaser:

N.E. -3 OVER 36 For 3 UNITS

Good Luck

bombercoops

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2003
oz
Been tossing up what to do with this teaser all afternoon. Was initially thinking about teasing the total down to go over, but now i'm thinking the other way. Like the NE play at -4, but I'm not sure feeley and the dolphins can score enough points tonight to help an over situation. Confused??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBookie88

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
I understand that point. But i really think miami will score 1, if not two tds at home, they have been playing differently the past 3 weeks.

NE on the other hand will put up 21 to 31 by themselves, BY HALFTIME. lol, no i dunno its just a huge hunch that i have.

Peace

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
the favorite and over teased down in any game will always be considered "free money" "mortal lock" "stealing" and (insert emphatic claim here). doesnt matter if its college or pro football. saturday, sunday or monday.

miami gave new england all the could handle for 3 quarters in gilette. dolphins a dangerous team right now. record stinks, but theyre head and shoulders above the two teams with comparable records (cleveland and frisco).

BuffaloBookie88

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
How realistic does a win by only a field go look for Ne.

Not even close G, but maybe im missing something..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
manson/bomber:

ive got too much respect for both belichick and brady to place a significant wager against them. new england is one of the few teams in any sport that im truly hesitant to bet against for any real money. i DO, however, think miami is the way to go here but by no means a strong play. now having said that, ive had some good success in the nfl this year --- but am coming off a sunday where i only played baltimore and cleveland, so certainly made no money there. so take my miami opinion with a grain of salt. i just think this game is VERY similar to philly at washington last week. divisional opponent who gets the rematch at home on national tv, and had a good effort vs. the elite team the first time around. also, what i think might not have been mentioned is that the last time miami was on national tv, they were absolutely embarrassed by the jets in what was probably the worst monday night game of the year. if nothing else, i think miami is a proud enough group with enough veterans to put forth a professional effort and keep this game very close, even though theyre not in new england's league. again, coming off a rare nfl disaster for me so take it fwiw.