Monday Night

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Stang

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2001
Rochester, MN
I know I don't post much here, but tonight has a different flavor.

Green Bay goes to the dome and exploits the Vikings last Sunday with very much on an emotional high.

But, what does that prove?

The somewhat pathetic Chargers tear them a new bunghole.

I was at the Mn vs. Den game 3 weeks age, Mn was lucky to survive with the win and cover. Denver showed you how to beat Mn. Since, Mn has sucked.

What does that mean, well here it goes. What has Green Bay proved, no defense, offense willing to turnover the ball?

My money is on Philly +4 1/2, oh wait that would mean if the game was at Philly, the would only be favored by 1 1/2:shrug:

I don't think so!

If Green Bay wins, probably a last second Field goal. Should be a great game, but way too many points

Good luck to all!

c20916

Slacker
Forum Member
Aug 19, 2000
St. Charles, IL
And what has Philly done? They have beaten ATL, NYG, Wash, Jets and Buffalo, not exactly tough teams to beat, and they should have lost to the Giants who are horrible. Philly's D is not that good, Green will run wild on them. I am giving the points, so good luck to you.

Stang

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2001
Rochester, MN
I guess one of us will be happy. I think I will put a 1/2 unit on the over as well.

As always, Good Luck to all

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Buzz456

Forum Member
Aug 26, 2003
c20916 said:
And what has Philly done? They have beaten ATL, NYG, Wash, Jets and Buffalo, not exactly tough teams to beat, and they should have lost to the Giants who are horrible. Philly's D is not that good, Green will run wild on them. I am giving the points, so good luck to you.

I didn't realize that the Packers wins over Detroit, Chicago, Seattle and Minnesota have proved that the Packers are an elite team. Strong teams don't usually lose to the Cardinals.

c20916

Slacker
Forum Member
Aug 19, 2000
St. Charles, IL
I never said GB was an elite team, and I don't think they are one, but I think they matchup well with Philly and will get the cover, that's all.