Monday Picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
I said i didnt plan on posting plays anymore......but ill throw a few up today due to the recent events around here.....

Miami -1 1/2 (murray is out)
Utah -3
Houston +2 (buy 1/2 a pt) (assuming franchise plays)
Sac -8 1st half

May have a few more later....

76-45ats (63%)
3-4 money line dogs +280

good luck..not up for write ups today...

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Dallas - 1 1/2 (rio) Suprised at how much money is on nj, really suprised......wasnt gonna bet this at - 4 1/2 but this is low enough..

Dallas is starting to play better d now that they have griffin and buckner to go with najera. And as much as kidd is talked about, hes abused by quick pgs that can get in the lane, like nash.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mike McD

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Cary,IL
What the fuss with JT Sneaks? Is he gone for good? E-mail me where i can find him plaese. And Dank Nuggs good to see ur still on board. This isnt about money its to talk about different plays i have my plays and u have yours.

Mike

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Indy -2

Yes the pacers have not won without oneal, but with ga out of the lineup for the bulls there pgs are awful. This is a must win for indy, and like i said without ga the bulls cant score...

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
dnugs

dnugs

I haven't had time to post up my thoughts on Miami because I played them last night at -2 and went concentrating on other earlier games so far today.

I love Miami here:

-The Heat have been solid defensively all season long. What has been lacking was some offensive punch to go along with their d.

-That "west coast" trip the Heat took last week seems to have awaken a slumbering giant in this Heat team.

In the last 4 Heat have won:

-by 12 over Indy 100-88 (shot outa their minds)

-by 2 over Port 92-90

-by 6 over LAL 102-96

-by 6 over GS 85-79

*The key thing to note above is the Heat's improved scoring of recent!! In these last 4 they have averaged 95 pts/gm......WHICH IS 10 POINTS ABOVE THEIR SEASONAL AVERAGE OF 85.

-I believe the Heat will looked back on that LAL game as the turning point for the Heat's. A real confidence builder for Riley's team.

-Riley has tweaked this offense and has his guys playing unselfish, team bball for a change.

-Saturday night against Indy the Heat hit 55% from the field and 40% from behind the arc.

-In 2 of the last 3 games the Heat have hit the century mark which was almost unthinkable before last week.

Don't know if I'd venture out with the Heat at -4 but have the play on at -2. GL ez

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
dnuggs...I put a little on this game after I saw your post last night. I went to go put more $$ on the game today after I had a chance to look into it more and now the line is @ -4. I think that's way too much to lay with the Heat. What do you think? Thanks bro...

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Club

Club

I think alot of value is all but gone at -4 here.

Not saying it won't cover....the Heat really looked good on Saturday against Indy. Man, everything was drop'n down 1H.

My guess is those of us already down at -2 or better shouldn't push it...BUT...if ya just have to------>maybe look at Heat -2 1H and hope they come out on fire like they did last time out. ez

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
eztds

eztds

Thanks...I was thinking along the same lines as yourself and don't see much value in -4. I got them for a smaller wager last night @ -2 and will probably take your advice and look at a 1st half wager too. I just waited too long to load up on these guys. Nice write up on this game! GL!! :D

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Club

Club

I'm making the Heat -2 1H an official play for the record.

Looks like it's an over in the Wiz/T-wolves 1H. Sorry about that one guys...but...might look at the under in 2H after a line opens. ez

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Sorry guys didnt get a chane to repost till now...whatever you did on miami looks great not because they have a lead but you can see the difference in the teams in the way there playing right now...

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
OK Club.....

OK Club.....

We let it go to OT.....just for your OVER. Now, we gotta get a win and cover W/O Zo!!!!

Heaven help us. ez

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
eztds

eztds

PUSH!!!!!! :shrug: I can't believe they didn't cover the -2. Atleast we didn't lose outright! I was getting nervous there before it went into OT regarding my over bet.

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Can't anything come ez?????

Can't anything come ez?????

Man the Heat really had to work to blow this one!

Another darn PUSH with the side....but you got your OVER Club.

Congrats on that one but it woulda been nice to have had 3 point win. Good thing we laid off the adding more at -4 and took -2 1H.

dnugs glad you covered at -1'....congrats to you as well. Heat let this one get away for most of us.

I'm calling it a day guys. Seems like I'm just running in place tonight going 1-1-2 since this afternoon. A good sign to stop "pushing" it.

This is what running in place looks like:

T-wolves under 97' 1H...L

Heat -2 1H...W

T-wolves under 97 2H...P

Heat -2 game...P

Good evening to ya gentlemen!

MLK Day tally 7-3-2 ez

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Guys today is why i always say that 40% of nba games at least come down to one play sometimes meaningless to the players...thats why its so hard to ever get above that 70% range.

Today, the rockets have every chance to win the game outright but since francis thinks hes the only one that can score and wont pass the ball it losses, but worse than that a final 3 to win for me as i had them at +2 and misses.

Then you have utah/gs they hit what is a meaningless 3 to most, foul with .5 secs left if byron hits both the game ends on 3, he splits them, no push no win.

Then you have miami who led EVERY SINGLE SECOND TILL THE FINAL 8 SECS OF THE GAME after blowing a 10 pt lead with 130 left and one of the worst calls i have ever seen to foul zo out an tie the game. I always buy off of the number 2 or to get to 2 off 2 1/2 so i get the win but barely in a game the heat dominated.

The two games i pass on the last second?...mil and sea...life in the nba is hard.

3-2 day so far (i had the utah game on the money line as well so i actually got a push but take the loss on the board)...2 shots away from 5-0...thats why its so hard and trust me im on the wrong side of that A LOT MORE than the other side for whatever reason this season last year it was 50/50 its been 90/10 this season and im not exagerating.

Lets go kings...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
21 pts in the final damn period, and only 2 pts the final 3 30 screws me out of the 2nd half team total....:mad:

This is why the nba gets old...a day that VERY VERY easily could of been 7-1 perhaps even 8-0 is 4-4....it can be maddening...