Monday Returning Home MLB

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Kegger

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2006
Wisconsin
This system had it's first losing night on Friday, for posted plays. Going to only play teams with a winning record returning from a road trip, AND with a winning record after losing the 1st game of the home stand. 8 games today, going to play 3 of them. Already on 2 with Smoke's RL system.

System Record: 96-67
Posted Plays: 9-7 (+1.41 units)

NYM -172
Chi Sox -147
Houston -183

Not Playing:
Cleveland
KC
Col
LAD
Milw

Last edited:

bassmaster007

ROLLTIDE
Forum Member
Sep 4, 2002
nunya
isnt this the first day of series bc we are off interleague play no teams could have lost first game of sreies

Kegger

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2006
Wisconsin
Kegger said:
Going to only play teams with a winning record returning from a road trip, AND with a winning record after losing the 1st game of the home stand.

Yes, I am playing the first game of the series. I am now now going to look at their records the 1st game back and the 2nd game back following a loss on the 1st game. Good chance to chase at home if they come out flat the 1st game back.

Some teams have a decent record the 1st game back and a great record the 2nd, after they lose the 1st. The Yankees are 3-3 following a road trip, and are 3-0 following the loss on the 1st game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kegger

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2006
Wisconsin
Edited the +/- units.
Long weekend and suddenly I can't add or subtract. 1-2 tonight, sets up a good chase for tomorrow.