I

Investment Executive

wonder if we will see an 8.0 minus money by gametime?.....hoping
wink.gif

sniper

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2000
ottawa ont canada
me too...i only saw one weather report, i don't know how accurate it is but apparently it's gonna be out to center big time...of course that only helps all the other factors in this game to push it over

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
I

Investment Executive

spoke to soon sniper...8.0 ov -120 at cris
and what about det +1.5 -130 to boot?.....tigers will get 3 runs of clemens tonight...

Happy'Capper

Forum Member
Nov 6, 1999
La Crosse, WI
Sniper & IE,

You guys got that total pegged right on the head. Watching that NY Yankees bullpen last night you can tell that they are about on their last leg. No matter what kind of stuff Clemens has this evening he is going to have to throw over 130 pitches and at least go into the 7th. I am waiting and hoping that at some point we can get 8 -110.

Good luck fellas
HC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
I

Investment Executive

H/C he won't throw 130 tonight...not off of 115/128 on 5 days rest dropping down to 4 days...if he does...will look foward to it....

good luck

IE

sniper

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2000
ottawa ont canada
even though roger is 21-10 lifetime vs det last year he was 1-1 in 3 starts giving up 14 runs and 21 hits in 17 2/3 innings...as i.e. pointed out his pitch count, that puts him in an unlikely spot to go 6 or more..also that bullpen is overworked we never saw stanton or rivera for a reason