Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
16-8 on the year-

today's plays-

Edmonton -1/2 -140

Over 5 1/2 NYR/SJ -125

Guys thanks for the kind words before I left for my wedding and honeymoon- everything was great- I hope all of you had a profitable week last week- I followed the games via the newspaper but have not placed a wager since October 11th- Looking forward to having a great week and picking some winners-

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Congrats once again and welcome back. Into my 6th year of marriage myself.

A couple of plays for me on the limited card today:

STL/CLG Ov 5 (-115) 1.15 to win 1
Turek going against his old team to me has the very real possibility of being a tough outing for Roman. The same could be said for Braithwaite going against his old team but CLG clearly does not have the offense STL does. STL is averaging over 30 shots per game and over 3 goals per game. I think Turek will be tested early and often. Hoping this does not end up a 3-2 Push.

EDM/NASH Ov 5 (+100) 1 to win 1 Unit.
EDM does not appear to miss Doug Weight one bit. They have plenty of offense and could approach the over themselves in this one. NASH has given up over 40 shots in the last 2 games and have been outscored 14-6 in the second and third periods so far this season. The previous meeting 10 days ago ended 4-3 with an EDM victory at NASH although they did overcome a 2 goal deficit to do it.

EDM -.5 (-145) .73 to win .5
I like EDM at home for many of the reasons I mentioned above about the over.

21-9-3 on the year +5.34 units. Good luck everyone.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Sports Junkie- good job so far on the year-

Edmonton is my top play-

good luck!

thisisbad

Call me TIB
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
Good luck to both of ya tonight.

Sports, i dunno what book you use, but Camelot has the Ed over at +110.

Good luck and thanks!

------------------
Who is this Jack guy, and why is he so mad?

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
I saw that with mine after I had posted it and played it at +100. Literally about 45 seconds or so after it went to +105. Oh well. Gonna check out that site Anders mentioned.

Neither of those games played out anywhere close to how I anticipated, but I will take the small profit. 1-1-1 +.32 on the night.

[This message has been edited by Sports Junkie (edited 10-22-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie