Monday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
26-17 y-t-d

Probably the worst day I have ever seen/had yesterday....

Dallas should have won and loses in OT

The Chicago game was the worst defeat I have ever had- 3-1 Blackhawks with a minute left and they let in two goals for the tie- On top of it they missed an empty net to make it 4-1 from point blank range-

I am not playing today's game and might have to take some time off yesterday was really painful- I would rather lose a game where the score is 5-0 than lose two games that each should have won (especially Chicago)

Congrats to those on Boston and Isles. For those of you who won with the Bruins that must have been a sweet win.

yepitsme

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
FINLAND
in the other hand, losing 5-0 your bet
might mean that you (me) have made wrong
decision with the statistics or trends.
OT loss or losing very close game means that
you anyway made right bet, i know, i have had few of those this year but looking back i would make same bets again.

good luck

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
Chenker, if you feel that you need a break, then you need a break, but don't feel bad about one nite that featured LOTS of bad luck...
As your stats indicate, you're one of the better hockey cappers here, and we'd hate to lose you just because of one day.

Call me selfish, but I look at your picks and compare then to my crappy ones...

(hey what can i say? I'm still paying for it one month later after that NJ moneyline...)
smile.gif

time to bounce back.

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Hang in there, Chenker. I feel your pain after Friday and Sat with DET and DAL.
frown.gif

I think the cream will rise to the top the next month or so and things will get a little more "normal". Remember, it is a marathon not a sprint.

Passing tonight myself.

[This message has been edited by Sports Junkie (edited 10-29-2001).]

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
Chenker,

Don't lose any faith, you WILL bounce back. Your efforts are appreciated.
smile.gif

------------------
SEPT 11, 2001. THE DAY THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

R.I.P. TO ALL VICTIMS
We are in this together

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Thanks guys I am going to keep at it and hopefully contribute in a positive way to the forum- I am still up a little over 5 units on the year- I have spent some time today capping Tuesday's games and I see some favorable totals- I will post in another thread

good luck....

Bet on MyBookie