Monday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
91-68 y-t-d

I'm back and re-focused- hope you guys all had a good weekend, let's get some winners today! Will post my plays as I make them because I am not working today!!!

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Playing these three also- that is it for me today 5 plays total- These last three are all big chalk but I think at least two of three will win huge mis-matches in all three.......

Detroit - 1/2 -165
New Jersey - 1/2 -160
Phila - 1/2 -180

good luck, feel at least a 4-1 night tonight..... Will post some write ups later about these plays if I am around-

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Early leans to COL/ANA over 4.5, DET -.5 and MIN ML. Will confirm later

[This message has been edited by Sports Junkie (edited 12-10-2001).]

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Looking to get back on track, as I have been sort of spinning my wheels lately. Tonight I like:

DET -.5 (-165) 1.65 to win 1 Unit
DET is 9-2-0-1 on the road this year and are looking to avoid a 4 game winless streak. They have not gone 4 games without a win in nearly 2 full years! CAL is 1-5-2 in their last 8 and are winless in their last 5 home games. The Flames are 1-6-3 ATS in their last 10 overall. Turek is out and that puts Mike Vernon with his 3.42 goals against average in net tonight. I think DET comes out gunning tonight and although CAL has a good offense, I don?t think they can outscore DET even if Hasek is not on his game.

MIN ML (+140) .75 to win 1.05 Units
MIN has played reasonably well lately, but have had a tough time in their last 2 on the road with losses at CHI and PHI. MIN continues to excel on the PP and is averaging 3 goals per game over the last 5 games. MON has not won in there last 5, 4 of which have been at home, and are averaging only 1.6 goals per game in that stretch. They have several key injuries at the moment including former Caps Juneau and Bullis, as well has newly acquired Donald Audette. Risking sort of a small play here for a decent return and hoping MIN is not the cure for what ails the Habs.

COL/ANA ov 4.5 (-125) 1.25 to win 1 Unit
Roy has been phenomenal lately, but during COL 8 game winless streak they have gone over 4.5 five times. In the last 5 games they are averaging over 3 goals a game and ANA is averaging close to 3 per in their last 5 as well. ANA gives up quite a few shots and goals as a team, and in the last 10 games have gone over 4.5 eight times. Will need some help from ANA I think, and the price is a little high for a total, but I like this to go over.

Good luck everyone. On the year 55-29-5 +13.36 Units

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
quick write ups-

Rangers- Still have an impressive home record and they seem to be a team that can beat anyone one they want to. Clearly the better team, better goalie, and home ice to boot. I think they will be ready to play after two losses to the Leafs and Richter should be in net tonight. In addition, Carolina has been playing poorly of late (except last game against Panthers).

Wild- This team has a lot of heart and goalie Roloson has been impressive at times. If Fernandez is in net I would not back this team but I think we will see Roloson tonight. Montreal has struggled and have some injuries, I truly believe that the Wild are the better team right now (sorry Habs fans).

Wings- This team is the best in hockey and they usually win when they "show up". Their road record is impressive and they have the better goalie in this one. I think Hasek will start to play better and Legace is a very good back up- I also do not see the Wings going winless in 4 straight, especially against a struggling Flames team without their top goalie.

Devils- This team has came together recently and has been playing tremendous defensive hockey and Brodeur is playing well. Columbus has a lot of heart but not much talent. They are not a bad home team but they have problems puting the puck in the net, it will be even more difficult against the Devils the way they are playing right now.

Flyers- I think this team will rally around coach Barber's wife's passing. Clearly the better team and goalie. They also have an okay road record. I think that any of the elite teams playing the Thrashers at - 1/2 goal is a good bet. It might be a reach calling the Flyers an elite team but they are clearly a playoff team and I think they get the win tonight.

Good luck!

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Playing Flyers and Redwings to win 2 units-

might add the Canucks later.......

Bet on MyBookie