Monday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Happy New Year Guys. Haven't been able to post much for buisness reasons lately but I have a couple I can give out tonight.
I'm playing Iona -3. I think Iona is looking ready for conference play and this is going to be one of their tougher contests on the road. Siena is tough with rossiter, but Iona's two studs just have more answers. I can't hammer it on the road, but I have Iona 6 better tonight. It's a 2 unit play.

Vcu
They are much the best here, but I don't care for Shaka as a coach. Think the man is a little slow on the uptake and has cost me a few covers this year. They really should win by 14 or better here but I don't trust the coach. Worth a unit and a half on the spread but what I did and aqdvised to my guy who has some coin to take a calculated risk is bang them good on the moneyline.

VCU-335
5 units

Good luck

Full court press

Genuine
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2009
Great Lakes
Shaka is a good guy and will become a really good coach. 27 wins in your first stint as a head coach is kinda OK in my book.

I don't know what it is about VCU but the seem to seldom blow many teams out and they don't get blown out. Maybe it is on Shaka but I doubt it. I have found them tough to figure going back to Anthony Grant's teams.

I know that I tend to stay away from VCU but did play against them tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg