Monday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Macgruder23

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2008
buffalo ny
13-9 +$500 .. nice comeback yesterday after a rough 1st inning .
Wash -105 .. it?s such a sucker bet and it?s Scherzer at a pick . Wash isn?t very good and Milwaukee is . Max has not been Max good this year and Chacin throws well at home . I can?t resist and I won?t fall off my rocker if it loses / but cmon pick em . Gotta take a shot here . GL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wayne Vegas

Lloyd

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2019
Wash -105 .. it?s such a sucker bet and it?s Scherzer at a pick . Wash isn?t very good and Milwaukee is . Max has not been Max good this year and Chacin throws well at home . I can?t resist and I won?t fall off my rocker if it loses / but cmon pick em . Gotta take a shot here . GL

BOL. get it

MAD PROFESSOR

PENNYWISE
Forum Member
Jul 14, 2018
Yea me too...

Max is terrible this year. Best of Luck though

Telling ya... as I go for my 6th in a row... CUBS -1.5 !!

Telling ya...

HAHAHHA

Best of luck buddy...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wayne Vegas

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2017
The Dark Side
Yea me too...

Max is terrible this year. Best of Luck though

Telling ya... as I go for my 6th in a row... CUBS -1.5 !!

Telling ya...

HAHAHHA

Best of luck buddy...

Why do you have to ruin his thread with your bullshit? You can put all of your lies in your own thread. Then Lloyd can post immediately after and wish you luck. I told everyone you are a fraud. Looks like I was right.

Lloyd

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2019
Why do you have to ruin his thread with your bullshit? You can put all of your lies in your own thread. Then Lloyd can post immediately after and wish you luck. I told everyone you are a fraud. Looks like I was right.

Mr Jealous. The trouble maker.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lloyd

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2019
Nobody is jealous of a liar who says he wins when everyone knows he is a huge square loser. Nobody is jealous of a groupie troll like you either.

Maybe so. But you totally are. Very obvious.

Wayne Vegas

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2017
The Dark Side
Maybe so. But you totally are. Very obvious.

What?s obvious is you?re the most useless person to ever post on here. Every post is kissing his ass. You?re his personal cheerleader. I feel sorry for you having to follow around a huge loser at every forum. What forum will you two dumbasses pollute next

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Members banned from this thread: MAD PROFESSOR and Lloyd

Post in your own threads please.

<tbody>
</tbody>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wayne Vegas

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2017
The Dark Side

Sorry for all of that in your thread. Good luck on Washington :toast:

Macgruder23

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2008
buffalo ny

Max actually threw great after the 2nd . Problem is he had 50 pitches after 2. Meaning I needed a horrific bullpen to hang on . On to tomorrow . GL guys

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg