Monday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Current Record 18-15-3

Went 9-9-2 on Saturday. That is very subjective too. Myself I went 10-9-1. And should have been 11-8-1 just got a bad line with Memphis. Lines are so variable. The above record should most always be worse than anything you play since I always try to be more than fair when posting lines.

On to Monday - and I like all the favorites - so what else is new huh? Just surprising to me that I have them all on such a short day.

Indiana -14 The Hoosiers have been very good to me this year and see no reason not to continue along for the ride.

St. Joe's -13 1/2 Just don't see Delaware staying competitive against the Hawks on their home floor.

East Carolina -8 When I did this game was surprised by the power ratings in that E. Car came out so high. Does not really bother me since VA. Tech has already let me down this year.

Xavier -16 1/2 Taking the power here at home. A consistent theme with me.

Rhode Island -9 This is more a play against Brown than on R. Island.

Missouri -20 Again taking the power and the Tigers have been pretty good to me this year.

Wyoming -14 This is a bit of both. I don't like Boise and Wyoming has a chance to have a decent year. Number was a bit higher than I like but if Boise gets down early they may quit.

Have a successful night.

Tom