Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
sunday: 3-0 (+1000)
overall: 25-8 (+3860)
total's: 4-0
---------------------------------------------
(4 UNITS)
green bay +3

believe after packers played horribly in opener vs. cleveland they will bounce right back tonite and play a hard nosed game vs. bronco's. pack have alot of work to do after cleveland game so i'm sure all units will be focused on this semi-rivalry tonite!

GLTA-MIZE
biggrin.gif

BearDownAZ

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tucson, AZ, USA
jmizeus,

are you the least bit concerned that GB may be trying to simply survive this game instead of playing to win? I hate being on the other side of a hot capper like you, but nothing in the world tells me to put money on the Pack tonight! Just wondering your thoughts besides what you've already posted.

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
i know they are hurting,but since this is a preseason game and no-one play's the whole game i'm just hoping they will be in thisn one.line has jumped a bit and that's is one of my reason's i like this game. if line was alot higher like 5-6 points i'd be second guessing myself in this one. it's just a feel i have for this game right now. if it goes down it goes down, but think the pack is the right side tonite! look at it this way, one of us will win!

GL-MIZE

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Hit the SF bet yesterday bringing the preseason record to 6-4.Tonite I will take GB plus the points.Will wait to see if the points continue to rise.I think GB will win this game outright,but will take the points.Many people are picking GB to win their division.After last weeks flat performance & the fact that they are home, I think GB will be ready for Denver.Good Luck.

BearDownAZ

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tucson, AZ, USA
AR182-

Not sure if I had this conversation with you or not yesterday, but if you're gonna take GB and you expect them to win outright, then why not play the money line??? If the GB line is +2.5 or lower, might as well go that direction. Also, if the line is GB +3 or higher, then why not put 70% of your money on taking the points, then the other 30% on the money line? Just an idea of how you can add value if you're one of these crazy people (just kidding of course, but I'm on the other side. . . what do you expect?!?!) who is taking Green Bay!

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
they sat there starters out last week,so i'm sure team will come to play after last week,especially being @home in from of a televised audience. don't think this line will go any higher,i'd take it now b-4 it goes under 3

gl

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Yes Bear we had this conversation yesterday,I am usually not a moneyline player,especially during preseason.But thanks for the advice,I am always willing to listen to someone else's opinion on how I can get better value.I took GB+3 because as Jimizeus said,it might go down.Good Luck.

UMRebel

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
MS
JMize,

I'm with you on this one buddy. Why change what's not broke? All the dogs have covered and won outright this weekend, with Philly pushing. Every dog has been good to us. They are man's best friend!
smile.gif
I'm going with the Pack and will follow you on the over! Hope all goes well and GL to everyone!

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
you're probably golden... Got busy doing some stuff, tried to get in my 8:05 EST BB plays... got shut out, then tried to ride your wagon on GREEN BAY and OVER, shut out AGAIN!!!! Don't remember losing too often when that happens... nice INT to start the game for ya! Good luck!

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
just got home from work! what happened to this over:

just before i left my guy called me and they had a big play on the over,well i decided to jump all over it then decided to tease it down.

the teaser should have hit if denver could have score more? over 2 minutes left in 3rd qtr. and there were 26 points already, i was starting to think--SWEEP 3-0 but missed on the over (teaser)

just want to say one thing this guy is ice cold right now, but i will back him to the end ,he has made me alot over the years,but right now waiting for his train to start rolling!

it was a good nite w/green bay and i ws leaning towards the under but did not want to get greedy, until i got the call

Subagoto

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2001
Virginia
none
I was with you there on GB +9 and +33. Denver was all set to score with about 4 minutes left and they picked up a 4th and 2, but had a false start, then did not convert. This was on about the 15 yrd line. Man was I pissed. Teaser was very minor, but still...

Bet on MyBookie