Mondays Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
I took the weekend off as I was in the good old Burgh doing a little golfing. A little cold but oh well. I hope to keep the nice streak going. I will be back later with the plays for the day.

Record OVERALL (10-3)
Dogs (4-1)
Favs (4-0)
Totals (2-2)

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
Houston -135
Toronto +180
Detroit +130

After researching, I took off the SD/Zona over. I think Lawrence can keep it a low scoring game. So I am only riding the three above.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
A little reasoning behind picks:
* I like Houston in this spot for two reasons:1. Oswalt 2. Neagle. Plain and simple. Neagle should get tatooed in that CO air. Oswalt is a solid pitcher and will be able to survive the start.
* The Toronto play is a play against D. Wells. I dont see Wells pitching two gems in a row and will take the +180 in this spot.
*I like Sparks pitching in Comerica. The pitchers park should allow him to pick up his first win. Plus the Tigers have to win one eventually.

Good luck everyone.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
BURGH! thinking about aroad trip down there possibly when my red's come to town next time? we'll have to play some golf together!

next time red;s r there july 17-18
then sept 16-19th

played down @ a place called conley resort a couple years ago! me and my buddies went down there played the whole week-end there on a package deal! not bad-they didnt like it but it wasnt bad!

gl-today MIZE

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
MIZE:
Let me know buddy. I got some good course we can smack it around at. Good luck!

SteelCity
P.S. I would like to get one of your power men in fantasy. Let me know.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dick McStiffen

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
Canada
When in Pittsburgh get to Froggy's on a Friday night. I got $100 says you can't pull 5 ugly ones outta there and the Prime Rib is the best I ever had too.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

STEEL CITY SELECTIONS

Forum Member
Jun 2, 2001
pittsburgh,pa.
2-steel cities??

2-steel cities??

steel city...what part of pgh. r u from?...im in greenfield.
i c u are in myd. now....just got back from
playing at the wisp in deep creek,myd...
nice course, pretty tough...-5 won the scramble
we were in....pretty weak winning score for a scramble......but, lotta drinking, plus 1st time out for
most of us...

mize, not sure if u are meaning to be talking to me or not, but since my screenmane is burgh2go....thought maybe u meant me.
anyway, i dont see why me, you and steel city and hey,maybe pgh. kid
cant get togother for a round of golf when u get into pitt.
let me know....as far as a bucco game, ive got a friend who works in customer relations who can hook us up with great seats!
just let me know...

steel city nice start to mlb season....keep it goin,gluck, bro.

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
SteelCity Selections:
I was born in Wexford and went to school in MD and stayed in the Baltimore area. I am often up in the burgh though. I have yet to play the one at Deep Creek yet. This weekend we played at Stonewall and Deer Run. We will keep in touch and get together for a game and some golf. Good luck. Keep up the great plays.