Money Line/Run line Scalp

sittler76

Forum Member
Jul 1, 2005
Anyone got a good system for scalping the dog on the moneyline and the -1.5 fav on the runline.

Can you win doing this. Does anyone have any recent stats on how many favs have won by 1 run.

This could be very dangerous as there is a chance of losing both plays, but if the stats are in your favor, if you played all games can you make a profit or is their a system for selected games.

Thanks

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
First of all, it's not a "true" scalp if there's a possibility of losing both plays.... In a "true" scalp situation, you CANNOT lose and are GUARANTEED a profit.

However, I do recall a system being put forth by Nolan (I believe) which used the ML dog and the Fav -1' (+), but the total had to be over a certain number.... I can't remember the specifics, but I am sure that someone with a better memory (or searching skills) will be able to help you out with the system....

Good luck. :)

HoopsGuru

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
i believe 2 teams that you should not try to do this are minn and wash. wash has had a ton of one run games this year and i believe minn just had something like 8 straight one run games. this system usually works great for rockies games since they have a slew of runs. i've always thought about doing this but have never tracked or implemented it for more than a couple days

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I'm fairly sure that Nolan's system requires a total of 10.5 or higher. It also requires the fav to be a dog on the runline.

I utilized this system for .25 units/game early this year, but quit playing it because of the minimal ROI.

gl:weed:

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
During the 3 weeks that I utilized this system, Col qualified routinely at home. Of course, RL favs do not garner quality odds at Coors, which helped keep my ROI down.

gl:weed:

Bet on MyBookie