Money Liners!!!

vvegas29

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2006
Another Saturday - another day to make or lose some money!

Couple of Big Play money line games and more:

CAL ML -
Won and lost money on Cal all year. More recently been losing that money including their look ahead game last week. Well, today is the day for them to redeem themselves. Lots to play for still, including the trip to the Rose Bowl. Cal 6-2 ATS against USC last 8. Always a tough opponent. SC confidence back, but not after today. Longshore will have a big day, scoring the latter TD of the game and coming away with a victory.

ALABAMA ML -
What a great home dog this is. Both teams play similar opponents all year of course. Their off and def avgs are almost identical, so love to get points in that situation. Bama QB will have success moving the ball. Only worry is Bama's awful kicking game, so hoping it doesn't come down to the crimson tide kicking a FG to win.

IOWA ML -
Hawkeyes 11-1 in the last 12 meetings against Minny. Look at these teams last 10 games, and other than Gophers last two positive outings, they haven't proven anything. Iowa still has superior defense and has played better opponents. Home field is the only edge I worry about here, but like IU to outscore Minny whose defense can't stop anything.

Iowa - Minnesota Over 53
IU has a stronger defense but when Minnesota plays at home, they score. Last week was evidence again that they are decent especially on offense, and because they are aweful on D (400+ yds/g) Iowa should have no problem putting up plenty of their own.

Northwestern +3
This could be added to the ML list but I'll take the pts here. Underdog in Illini games covered 9 straight, and oddsmakers opened Illinois in rare role of road favorite! Illini special teams leave much to be desired, and they rank in the bottom three in the country in turnover ratio and passing efficiency, and ILL QB frosh only 40.6 % passing. NW are clicking on offense again so taking them at home to win one even against improving ILL D.

Purdue - Indiana Over 60
Sometimes when you just know a game is going over, even with big points the score ends up 3-3 at halftime. So, while I get scared on betting too many overs, everything points to getting to 60 by the 3rd quarter. Indiana has no defense, especially passing D, so home team should sizzle - while Indy can also put up their fair share with improving QB. Going for the big number!

Vandy +8.5
Comodores 11-4 last 15 as a dog. Tennessee sees this as a major revenge game, but prefer taking home team that has played their toughest opponents very very tight. Lot of points for home team. Crazy money liner option, but I'll post for the pts.

Michigan +7
Hype Hype Hype leading to this one. Game of the Century....Freakin give me a break, 93 more years to go so lets not get crazy. Looking forward to it, and I hate going against Raymond, but I can see Smith making a mistake or two in this game while I give more success on the ground to the Wolves and Hart. Taking the points in this one!

YTD - 34-23-3

Good Luck ALL!!!!!!

Bet on MyBookie