MONEYDAY PLAYS!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

8zero8

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
ST. LOUIS ROMPED YESTERDAY, AND I'M GOING WITH THEM TODAY AS WELL!

ST. LOUIS -4UNITS
TEXAS -3UNITS
TORONTO -3UNITS
OAKLAND -4UNITS
SEATTLE -5UNITS*

ALSO:

TEXAS OVER -3UNITS
ST. LOUIS -4UNITS

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US TODAY!
biggrin.gif

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Looks good... like the TOPIC, MONEYDAY PLAYS!
biggrin.gif
Looks like we'll be rooting for the same ones almost... still finalizing my plays, but I'm already ALL OVER STL and STL OVER. May want to look at ANAHEIM also... Boston may be short-handed tonite and their BP is in shambles. VALDES has been stellar, though he's lacked good support, ANAHEIM is coming off a great road trip and should be up for tonite's game, with BOSOX ahead of them in WILD CARD race.

8zero8

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Thanks for the info Randercity! I liked the over on the Cubs game but was too late to post it. The ST. Louis and Seattle plays were tips. Now I'm going to take a good look at the Anaheim game as well. Appreciate it!

Let's make some money today!

MAHALO NUI LOA!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Never Caught Up

Forum Member
Apr 17, 2001
8zere8,

When you added St Louis above did you mean for that to be a total since you already had St Louis once or was it just an increase of the units on St Louis?

Thanks.

8zero8

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
DUHH, how stupid am I? I meant ST. Louis over on the add. Guess I forgot to put that on. GGGGGGetting excited over the game$$! LOL
smile.gif
!
Thanks for helping me spot that mistake. I fired 10 units on ST. Louis yesterday, but today is only half of that. Still like them a lot though.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg