Monsters of the Midway

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Phelps

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2001
USA
I see the Bears Tampa game as a no brainer. Any team that struggles to beat the lions does not deserve to be favored against a 6-2 team. Tampa cannot stop the run at all this year (Amahn Green 169) and their pass offense is horrible. This is an easy pick. Bears HUGE!

SmashMouth

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
Long Branch Nj
I could not disagree more. Tampa is a different team at home. Did you think they would beat Green Bay or minnesota this year in Tampa. If you did you were in the minority. Who gave Green Bay a tougher time in Green Bay Tampa or the Bears? TAMPA. I agree this game is a no brainer. Just the other way!!!

Lestat

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Canada
I'm with you SmashMouth. I think the Bears luck has run out. TB is 12-5 ATS their last 17 at home. I like the Bucs here Big!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
TB got lucky against GB who dominated the game.....Minny just sucks this year.....keep betting up the favorite....heck if Vegas tells you they are the better team, no way they can lose....right????

stick with your convictions adignan and good luck. like your pick.

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
Smashmouth, the Bears have not played GB in Green Bay yet. As for the first game between GB and Tampa, Green Bay was in control for about 58 minutes of that game...and if the game was another minute longer, they would've caught Tampa. As for the "close" loss at Lambeau, that was all turnovers for the Bucs. The two previous year Buc teams that started out 3-4 were better than their record indicated and most power ratings had them still rated as one the league's 10 best teams. This team, in no way, is as good as those teams. Even their run defense has become suspect.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg