Montego Bay, Jamaica

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Going on early Monday morning and staying until 11/10. Have been there twice before the last time around 2008. I think it should be a lot of fun, really enjoyed myself the last time I was there. Going all-inclusive and staying at the Riu. Any can't miss things to do on the beach? I think my wife and I will probably just lay around and relax the whole time.

Props go out to Nole who booked this trip for me. He is an excellent travel agent and this is not the first trip he has booked for me. Works his ass off to get you the best accommodations, use his services.

I'll try to post in the NFL forum if I have access to the web during my trip. The last time I was there I watched the games at Margaritaville.

Cheers,

kneifl

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Going on early Monday morning and staying until 11/10. Have been there twice before the last time around 2008. I think it should be a lot of fun, really enjoyed myself the last time I was there. Going all-inclusive and staying at the Riu. Any can't miss things to do on the beach? I think my wife and I will probably just lay around and relax the whole time.

Props go out to Nole who booked this trip for me. He is an excellent travel agent and this is not the first trip he has booked for me. Works his ass off to get you the best accommodations, use his services.

I'll try to post in the NFL forum if I have access to the web during my trip. The last time I was there I watched the games at Margaritaville.

Cheers,

kneifl

Post some photos with your phone.......:0008

Nole is the FUCKING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!:00hour:00hour:00hour:00hour:00hour

NIEM36

Child Please
Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
chicago
I will be there 11-7 through 11-13. First time going here. Really looking forward to going.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
If I go back Negril would be my first choice.

I have been there too. The beaches and scenery are much more beautiful there. However, I wouldn't opt to stay there as there is more crime on that part of the island. Definitely more unsavory characters in Negril, but every island has them. I remember seeing a bunch of Jamaicans beating on dogs there and the Americans didn't like it.

I will take pictures and share them upon my return.

kneifl

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
I have been there too. The beaches and scenery are much more beautiful there. However, I wouldn't opt to stay there as there is more crime on that part of the island. Definitely more unsavory characters in Negril, but every island has them. I remember seeing a bunch of Jamaicans beating on dogs there and the Americans didn't like it.

I will take pictures and share them upon my return.

kneifl

A few of my friends swear by Negril.............wonder what Nole thinks.

Morris

Tent Maker
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Above the Clouds....
However, I wouldn't opt to stay there as there is more crime on that part of the island. Definitely more unsavory characters in Negril,

kneifl

I have to disagree with you there. I have been to Negril 4 times and felt perfectly safe every time even more so than Montego bay.

Negril has more of a Jamaican vibe than Montego Bay. The people there are friendlier and more down to earth.

The beaches are nicer in Negril and the local vibe is just better. Negril is by far my first choice!

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
I have to disagree with you there. I have been to Negril 4 times and felt perfectly safe every time even more so than Montego bay.

Negril has more of a Jamaican vibe than Montego Bay. The people there are friendlier and more down to earth.

The beaches are nicer in Negril and the local vibe is just better. Negril is by far my first choice!

Only been there once. The scenery and the beaches are better, I'll give you that. However, I stand by my statement that I thought the unsavory types were there. Definitely don't like to see them beating on beach dogs with sticks and kicking them around. Felt safer in Montego Bay.

kneifl

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Have fun Jon.

I'll be there in January (Sandals). I guess it all depends on what you want. We like MB because you can fly in and be in your hotel room within the hour or even half hour. We don't do any excursions and aren't interested in "exploring" anymore. We go and we chill out. Enjoy your vacation and I hope you find some fun stuff to do.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Have fun Jon.

I'll be there in January (Sandals). I guess it all depends on what you want. We like MB because you can fly in and be in your hotel room within the hour or even half hour. We don't do any excursions and aren't interested in "exploring" anymore. We go and we chill out. Enjoy your vacation and I hope you find some fun stuff to do.

Thanks Nick! I totally agree with everything you just said. My wife wants to just enjoy herself, and not be forced to do anything - no excursions. She said I just want to relax in the Sun, read, and sleep. I'm sure I will do all of those things too, but I'll probably bring some nice cigars and have some drinks at night as well. Hell, it's a vacation and I just want to have fun and enjoy myself.

Cheers,

kneifl

Reactions: Morris
Bet on MyBookie