montreal and the under

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Vidro should be out off the line up for at least one week and guerrero is just not hitting. Bergeron is back to normal after being hot at bat after is recall from the minor. Steven is also having some problem at the plate. Only mordecai as hit well and whit consistency.The offense rest on the shoulder of inexperience player.
Pitching as not been a big problem for montreal, some nice outing over the last month:
select the opponent pitcher but Expect some under in the coming week.
GLTA

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Couple that with the Brewers hitting .160 with runners in scoring position, and you got a nice looking set-up this weekend!

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Adding up some info for the next couple of days : when Vidro is not in the starting formation the expos are 7-21(250%)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
I didn't have enought confidence in myself and you guys had some strong points...so i went with the crowd, divided my $, and lost a little.
Anyway dont want to rub it in,i guess we all had a poor night on Montreal. Since i've been following them lately i would have to say:
I'll play against Montreal and the under until Vidro comes back; wich should be a week or so.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
I'm on seattle and + , oakland and toronto and + and also will be on top of.....my bed in a couple of min.
This was a bad day for me hope to get it back tonight.(nym and boston!!!!)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg