Montreal philadelphia

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Will try to post some info from here and there and , if time allows, i will try to come back later with more stats . My early lean is at under and might give montreal a shut. NO DECISION YET WILL BE BACK LATER.

Montreal is unbeaten (5-0-2) in its last seven visits to Philadelphia and is still smarting from a 6-2 loss to the Flyers last week in Montreal

One day after the Flyers' first loss of the season, coach Ken Hitchcock said he plans to change his lines for Thursday's home game against Montreal.
Hitchcock said the switch was being made to get "some balance" in scoring.
The numbers show that the Primeau-Gagne-Williams line hasn't been all that productive. Gagne and Williams have just one goal apiece in six games; Primeau none in four. The trio has a combined total of just seven points.

The first line of John LeClair, Jeremy Roenick and Mark Recchi have provided the majority of Philadelphia's offence -- combining for 13 of the team's 20 goals

Gagne added, "We sometimes play the way we did last year. Like last night (Tuesday), we started to try to cheat a little bit. I did that. It's an easy game to play but it's not the one we want to play."

Yet at home, the Flyers have been rather mundane these past two seasons. Last season, they posted just 20 wins - their fewest total of home wins since 1994-95 (16).

Starting with G Jose Theodore, but if he isn't every bit as good as last season -- when he
led the NHL with a sensational .931 save percentage
The defense is solid but unspectacular and low on offense,
While Therrien is looking for improved offence - particularly on the power play, which has produced only two goals in 23 opportunities - the key line tonight will be the checking line.
Their penalty-killing hasn't been much better than the power play

Last season the goalies receive one of the 3 starts in more than half of the games.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
[B]Jos? can seek revenge[/B]

Jos? can seek revenge

IBleedGreen LeClair will have a hat trick again WOW :eek: TX for the input, i'll have to take this into consideration.

October 24, 2002
Jos? can seek revenge

By PAT HICKEY
The Montreal Gazette
W. C. Fields once proposed that his epitath read: "All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."

That's a sentiment the Canadiens can endorse. While Fields's ironic comment reflected a lifelong love-hate relationship with his home town, the Montreal Canadiens get positively giddy about playing the Flyers in the City of Brotherly Love. The Canadiens haven't lost a game in Philadelphia since Feb. 4, 1999. Since that night, the Canadiens have enjoyed a 5-0-2 record against the Flyers.

Jos? Theodore has been the Canadiens' goaltender on their last three visits to Philly and has won each time, but that's not why he's starting tonight's game. Last week, the Flyers bombed Theodore in a 6-2 victory at the Bell Centre and this is one of those get-back-on-the-horse-after-you've-taken-a-tumble situations.

While Theodore has shown only fleeting signs of the talent that won him the Hart and Vezina Trophies last season, coach Michel Therrien is counting on Theodore's competitive drive to carry him tonight. That and the fact the Canadiens are in Philly

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
Thanks for all the posts, frogy. I'm leaning toward Philly -.5, but kinda wavering. Probably end up being a no play for me.

Good luck today!!

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
There's no big pressure," the 26-year-old insisted. "The pressure was two or three years ago when I played a lot of games to prove myself."

Theodore knew there would be days like this when he told agent Don Meehan in the summer to get a deal that would keep him in his hometown.

"He knows each day is a new day in Montreal and this (flap) is part of everyday life," Meehan said.

"He's conscious of the role he played here last year and so is the team. He brought back a lot of pride and a lot of competitiveness."

Thursday 24 22 1339 12 9 2 48 1 2.15 664 .928 4

vs. Philadelphia 10 9 582 6 4 0 27 1 2.78 298 .909

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
MONTREAL is 8-2 (+7.8 Units) against the spread versus
PHILADELPHIA since 1996

MONTREAL is 6-3 straight up against PHILADELPHIA since 1996

R.Cechmanek
Thursday 25 24 1430 10 11 3 56 1 2.35 640 .912 4
October 14 13 803 5 3 5 39 0 2.92 348 .888 0
vs. Mon 7 6 367 2 4 1 17 0 2.78 138 .877 0

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Montreal said they wanted to lower the shuts on goal.
Power play is bad 1 goal in last 25 chances and penality killing is not so good giving 7 goals in 20 chances giving and average of 24 chances in 6 games since start of season.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
3-7-4 ---------- -4,40$

Montreal ML +170 (lost)
Montreal Philadelphia under 5.5 -110 (lost)
dallas -145(lost)
boston -130(lost)

GLTA

uatre-7-4 ---------- -trois,40$
dallas

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
THEODORE:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger

FADE ALERT ON THEODORE:mad:

OSTIE DE CALICE( thats french and...........its not nice)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
dont sweat it froggy, blame me

dont sweat it froggy, blame me

i rarely bet hockey but a couple guys like mtl and under in the game and i jinxed that puppy b4 it even saw the 3rd ... Im off hockey for good ... tailed this guy who is 19-8 and I'm 3-7 coating him, you get what you deserve--i admittedly dont know 1 thing about hockey ... shoulda put it all on my wolfpack call ...

gl, pt1gard

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
i'm not sweatting.

i'm sitting here in front of my dart game throwing darts at theodore picture having a beer and felling like going to the batroom but geeees its to far away(bad feeling).

I just wish i ask that architect , to put a toilet boil in the living room cose that beer is making me want a pipi and theodore makes me want to have a shit.

Have to go to where you know.............