Montreal VS Dallas

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
I just wish I could post an article but its in French. This article is talking about how the habs team seams relax going into this game in Dallas. It?s like these guys are going to play an exhibition game. I?m not just talking off the ice but in Tuesday?s practice as well.

On the other hand you have rumours that Hacket might have been offered to NYR, you have Zednic figthing in practice with another player, Theodore not performing and Gilmor who is trying to coach the team. This is the same team that has lost 4 of last 5 games; an old team that won most of its game last year becose of there goaltending. If you take aside the two game against Pittsburgh, which was in a slump at the time, habs show a record of 6 loss and 2 wins.

Montreal against team GAA under 2,39 is 4 loss-1 tie
3 loss by 2 goals or more, 1 by 1 goal and 1 tie.

Montreal main problem is when they are playing on the road against team allowing a low GAA which is the case for Dallas
Looking at there record against team GAA under 2,20 on the road they did the following:
L 1-2
L 1-5
L 2-6

Dallas against team giving GAA over 2,95 or more is 3w-1L-1t
2 wins by 3 goals or more, 1 by 1 goals and 1 tie.

Dallas outscored opponents by 13-4 in last 3 home game.

I?LL TAKE DALLAS ?1,5 --- DALLAS ML --- AND WILL GIVE A SMALL SHUT AT THE OVER 5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg