montreal

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
First of all here what the genious did to relax:
Montreal Canadiens players and officials were at a loss Monday to explain why defenseman Patrice Brisebois reportedly took a trip to Paris while recovering from stress-induced chest pains.

A report in Montreal La Presse says Brisebois, 32, left for Paris last week and returned to Montreal on Sunday, without informing the team.

Canadiens general manager Andre Savard only found out about the excursion when he read La Presse, team spokesman Donald Beauchamp said Monday. ?

One more note; do you know why other nhl guy call him breeze by(brisebois)? That becose player just breeze by him.

The Panthers have been struggling lately with only two wins in their last 12 games. They are basically looking at a situation where they have to win as many games (16) in their final 24 as they did in their first 58. Montreal has been really playing well in defense and they have allowed just eight goals in the five games Brisebois has been out and earned seven of a possible 10 points to climb back into the Eastern Conference playoff race.
Montreal is still having a hard time to score goals and the under as been lucrative in the last 6 games but i want to point out that The over is 6-2 when FLO is on two days of rest and when the total is 5 or less for MON the over is 13-4.

Florida is having succes on the road when scoring 3 goals or more(10-3). When scoring 2 goals or less they are 4-10. Montreal is 14-3 when scoring 3 goals or more and florida has been allowing 3 goals or more in last 5 goals and 3,04 on the road. I never like to go against a french canadian playing in montreal so verify if luongo is in the net tonight. Both power play are not doing good montreal is 1/18(6%) and Florida 2/15(13%).

I like montreal but i'm worried of a tie becose of Florida record and the money line is expensive. In the long run i like the under for montreal but dont like the recent trend for Florida in that regards.

NO MAJOR PLAY COMES OUT OF THIS ONE AT A REASONABLE
PRICE.
Still like montreal in this one and might be tempted for the under but very low play.
GLTA

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
Wow! good stuff froggy!

Wow! good stuff froggy!

I looked up Luongo history in Montreal for what it's worth:

Results of Goalie History

Luongo on the road against the Canadiens on any day in any month.
Luongo was 0-3-1 in these games.
Date Home Pts Away Pts SU
Result OU OU
Result Money
Line Home Goalie Away Goalie
1/28/2003 Montreal 6 Florida 3 L 5 O -175 Theodore Luongo
11/17/2001 Montreal 1 Florida 0 L 5 U -185 Theodore Luongo
3/20/2001 Montreal 3 Florida 3 T 5.5 O -145 Garon Luongo
1/19/2000 Montreal 3 N.Y. Islanders 0 L 5 U -200 Theodore Luongo

info from madjack's link to this excellent NHL database/ matchup site......http://www.sportsdatabases.com/clients/madjacksports/NHL/Database/main.asp

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Fan@tic

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2002
Toronto
Wow, Montreal really sucks. They got totally shut out by the Panthers. If they only played a good game I woulda won on 2 of 2 proline tickets tonight. I picked the tie between that game and I definately thought it could happen but no go :( I was gonna go with FLorida to win it first but then I thought Montreal just might play a good game. Haha was I ever wrong. From now on Im going against Montreal on a daily basis. They can eat my scraps!

Peace

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Carefull playing against the habs on all game:eek:
If you want to do something like that you might want to follow there offensive production and track the under on the habs.

Of course, considering there poor offense, they wont win more than 55% till the end of the year.

Coach Julien was really pissed and said this was the worst game since his arrival. Look for the habs to play a solid game tonight.

gl2a

Fan@tic

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2002
Toronto
Montreal gets punked tonight, if Garon is in net they'll have a better chance I think but they'll still get punked. Im going with Buffalo. We'll see tonight, I definately wont be cheering on the Canadiens though. Best of luck, everyone!

Peace!

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Garon in net
Lines have been shuffle.
It's in all media and the message is it's a must go out strong situation for the habs under new coach, last time this happend came out real strong.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg